Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Eminem Album - Relapse!

OMG! What an album! Just aquired ;) this album and listening to it atm and well...what can I say...he's evolved! Only up to track 5 but loving it. B)

goin to go get the album tomorrow. :winky:

His 2 new tracks, Crack a Bottle and We Made You weren't bad, but i have always been a fan so i will add the new album to me collection anyway.

Just think that sounds and music have moved on and hope the album has a few new sounds on it. But Eminem himself i think i brilliant.

I have pre-ordered mine as it doesn't come out until the 18-5-2009 according to HMV :o :o :o

I'm not a big fan but for £8.99 there is bound to be at least 3 singles released from it so worth

getting, plus of course I put the receipt thro my books :winky:

I have pre-ordered mine as it doesn't come out until the 18-5-2009 according to HMV :o :o :o

I'm not a big fan but for £8.99 there is bound to be at least 3 singles released from it so worth

getting, plus of course I put the receipt thro my books :winky:

I checked 3 stores today and couldnt find it lol.. so that would be why ;)

big letdown in my opinion

Just rushed out and bought this I'm a big Em fan but god even i think it's :tsktsk: why he didnt have more people on it I have idea, should of put D-12 on a few tracks. It's well poor by his standards the mixtapes he does are alot better, may try an take it back to the shop lol... Maybe it will grow on me over the next couple of listens fingers crossed..

Only half way through maybe he saved his good stuff till the end of the album of course track 13 is brilliant as Dre is on it ;)

Anyone know when the Dre ablum will be launched? tis going to be awesome I hope compared to this..

EDIT: Track 20 Underground at last a track I like... if only he'd done all of them like it I'd of loved this album but he's just put to many fillers on it, it's worrying when I like the skits more than the music tracks lol.

got the album i like it its good but remember peeps he had to many songs to put on one album so relapse 2 will be out soon.acording to mtv.

After listening to it a few more times i'm now quite liking it haha, tracks 13 & 20 being my favorites by far. Just had to give it a chance & I guessed thats why there where a few fillers on there, or no one would buy his next one. The CD sounded 100x better in the car with subs as I'm sure Ormi agrees then when I listened to them in haste on my crappy laptop speakers lol..

Fingers crossed the 2nd album will be better I think it will be, I like the ones where he does calabirations with Dre or others as they have differnt styles & makes the tracks better. Maybe I'm stuck in the late 90's-early 2000's but thats what I liked. I enjoy when they compete to be the best on the track.

I'm a fan of the d-12 albums but Em & Proof where always best by far (Proof R.I.P of course), but the others bring there own styles to the track that make it more intresting.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links