Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Do I Stand With My Insurance No Claims?

Short update guys, car is booked in for 2nd June for repairs and hire vehicle is also booked. Unsure what it is but i've been told that it's on a 52plate and that it will have a similar engine size to mine, apparently as my car is over 6 years old they are unable to offer a "prestige" car like mine is.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

little update guys, car goes in for repairs tomorow :) and will also find out what comedy car I mean courtesy car i'm going to get too wil upload some pics of the beast when I get it haha

Downside is that my insurance premium has gone up because of this incident :( which I aired my annoyance to my insurance company about as it's pretty disgusting i'm being penalised when my insurance company aren't dealing with the claim and I wasn't in the car the actual time it was hit lol.

unfortunately steve i next review now lol :( poor timing really. They said that regardless of fault statistics have shown that within the same year of a non fault claim there is a fault claim so for this reason it goes up apparentl all insurance companies will increase premium on a non-fault claim.

well the car has gone in and I was nervous as hell as to what comedy car i mean courtesy car I was going to be given, well here she is folks

photo0050c.jpg

2ltr Golf GT TDi 6spd :) with full leather interior and heated seats so can't complain at all haha

I have done steve annoyingly Admiral were the cheapest which funnily enough fall under the same umbrella as Bell but admiral offer a lot more benefits and have dropped £200 off my excess which is nice so bell have honoured admirals quote for me :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links