Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meet In Scotland

Asi

hi there guys and girls

im trying to organise a LOC meet for LOC members in scotland and other areas are also welcomed.

right, please leave suggestions what date would be best for everyone?

Regards

Asmat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume it would have to be a weekend meet for all the folks with normal jobs??

if your taking the reigns, then maybe u should come up with a place & selection of date's that suits you pal, then see what dates most can manage?

Best of luck with it Asi, i'll be keeping a eye on it!

I presume it would have to be a weekend meet for all the folks with normal jobs??

if your taking the reigns, then maybe u should come up with a place & selection of date's that suits you pal, then see what dates most can manage?

Best of luck with it Asi, i'll be keeping a eye on it!

any weekend from start of july would suit me.

Any weekend is good for me, but only if I'm at home and not offshore / working in a nice hot country :D :D

right i see mr mole.

when you going off shore? any idea?

Any weekend is good for me, but only if I'm at home and not offshore / working in a nice hot country :D :D

right i see mr mole.

No idea mate, sometimes we only get one days notice whan we are going away :crybaby:

right i see mr mole.

No idea mate, sometimes we only get one days notice whan we are going away :crybaby:

thats lame. one day notice. right we need more people...

Just noticed thread about show at AECC this month after stav pointed it out, it's the day before i go back offshore, usually on suicide watch on the sunday, but smiling at the thought of the show allready!!!!!

Hope you can swing it Asi,

If not, then i'm due home on 13th July for 2 weeks mate, then home 10th - 24th August,

I'm not saying these dates are set in stone, as things change pretty fast out here, but thats all info i have for now!!!

• 3 weeks later...
i have no idea regarding date and venue. would like to know when people that are coming could make it.

what about hermiston gate car park?? its huge and out the way so no complaints from houses etc and its flood lit or the mcdonalds at craigpark or the one at the fourth road bridge any other sugestions?would love a meet to happen.

good idea Ormi but i think most poeple on here are from aberdeen end so somewhere dundee would be a good place.

im going through the forums and trying to get a list ready of scottish Lexus owners

im up for this im a bitty further up than aberdeen but nae bothered like drivin lol thats if u pimped up is200 drivers dont mind a ls400 popping down lol

Asi you would need to put up a date then take it from there mate.

Somewhere near Peterhead would be good :lol: :lol:

right cool mate. will think of one

I will be at home for this date, but i have a football gala on that day with the young team, these are early starts, and we dont normally make it thru to the later stages so a late appearance could be made!!!!

Have u came up with a venue?????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links