AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

aztecbandit1

Need Some Help Guys And Girls?

WHAT CAR??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think i shoud go for??

• SOARER 2.5 TWIN TURBO
    • SOARER 2.5 SINGLE TURBO
    • SOARER 4.0ltr V8
    • LEXUS IS200
    • Nissan Skyline

The thing with the Soarer from what I hear is the standard handling is pretty poor :question: . What kind of aftermarket things can be done?
It's the same suspension design as the Mk4 Supra (and mostly interchangeable parts). Also very similar to the Aristo/GS - rear subframe is the same part number, for example.

The thing with the Soarer from what I hear is the standard handling is pretty poor :question: . What kind of aftermarket things can be done?
It's the same suspension design as the Mk4 Supra (and mostly interchangeable parts). Also very similar to the Aristo/GS - rear subframe is the same part number, for example.

So not as bad as I had thought then! :) Does this imply that aftermarket Supra suspension kits should also fit the Soarer?

I'd go for the Skyline mate, but we all know you have always wanted a Soarer :winky:

And go for the one with the most power :whistling:

My cousin did have a nice skyline in, will see if he still has it, he's also got a late shape non turbo Supra

My cousin did have a nice skyline in, will see if he still has it, he's also got a late shape non turbo Supra

Cheers Chris, is that the white supra that i saw a bit back or is that another one? :unsure:

No not the white one, my cousin has his own place, when i was there recently he'd just got hold of a late shape Supra but it wasnt turbo'd

it was one of the last on a 97/98 but was auto

he did have a nice n reg r33

and a p plate evo 4 and a Subaru legacy twin turbo estate

No not the white one, my cousin has his own place, when i was there recently he'd just got hold of a late shape Supra but it wasnt turbo'd

it was one of the last on a 97/98 but was auto

he did have a nice n reg r33

and a p plate evo 4 and a Subaru legacy twin turbo estate

If you could sort me some details out on the skyline and supra mate that would be great :D

Thanks again Chris.

i got details on the supra here

97/98

Supra 3.0i non turbo auto

met bronze

40k miles

£5495

soarer twin turbo!!!!!!ooooddddlllleeeeessssss of power.i had a shot of one i scared my self very fast cars!!!

Ok Mr Goring

Currently in stock at my cousins, that may be your style are

97/98 Toyota Supra 3.0i Auto non turbo, very last of the Supra's. Its covered 40,000km and ist MOT'd etc. Priced at £5495

DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0506.jpg

or a

97 R Subaru Legacy 2.0 GTB Twin Turbo Estate, Also auto, Priced at £3695

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0508.jpg

The current R33 Skyline has been sold, but if you want one, then one can be got to the spec you want, just as i did with my GT4

Ok Mr Goring

Currently in stock at my cousins, that may be your style are

97/98 Toyota Supra 3.0i Auto non turbo, very last of the Supra's. Its covered 40,000km and ist MOT'd etc. Priced at £5495

DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0506.jpg

or a

97 R Subaru Legacy 2.0 GTB Twin Turbo Estate, Also auto, Priced at £3695

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0508.jpg

The current R33 Skyline has been sold, but if you want one, then one can be got to the spec you want, just as i did with my GT4

Thanks for the information Chris :D

And i do quite like the Legacy, I was looking at one earlier on pistonheads in white which i like a lot, The legacy would be a good motor and cover my needs very well with having kids and a rather big dog to get in :D

Is your cousins garage the one at Maplehurst Close in Burslem? or the one on Federation Road in Stoke? Had a search earlier to see if i could find it and came up with those two places? :)

Thanks again mate :)

used to be in Maplehurst close but moved to much bigger premises in Federation Rd

Let me know if you want have a look and il oragnise something

used to be in Maplehurst close but moved to much bigger premises in Federation Rd

Let me know if you want have a look and il oragnise something

Ok mate :D Thanks :D

R32 or 33 Skyline GTR :) great cars and RB26's are bullet proof!

That's quite an impressive thread resurrection, especially considering that most of the posters have since left the forum. Chris did buy a Skyline but has since sold it and bought his old IS200 back.

• Like 1