Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bc Racing Coilovers

Hi all,

The BC Racing Coilovers were installed today.

OEM Setup:

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

Coilover Setup:

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00970.jpg

These have transformed the feel of the car without ruining the ride quality. The car handles superbly now and coupled with the Hotchkis ARB's the car now sticks to the road on corners.

I just need to give the car and clean now.

have mine installed now too but no pics yet.put mine in nice an low. really like the look but car still handles like f all. thought these would cure it cos my other shocks were completely knackered. what else would help firm my car up. sorry for hi-jacking. think the bc sports coilovers are great and gd value for money compared to the likes of tein

Do you have your geometry set to WIM specifications?

I have coilovers installed and slightly lower than IS200 Sport ride height with intermediate damping setting and the handling is spot on.

I would keep an eye on your cars ride height, as the rear of my car dropped around 10mm in 24 hours and I had to have them adjusted, as I could not go over any speed humps without scrapping.

If you want a car that handles nicely dont buy an IS200.

Mine dropped loads aswell since fitted, settled about an extra 20mm all round. Scraping the exhaust off speed bumps and ground out going over uneven roads. Was going to go raise it and get the suspension geometry sorted, but it looks so f*kin cool uber low and with loads of camber :lol:

• 1 month later...

i also have these on my IS200 ,,the ride is very good and equal if not better than standard but with way more handling

and yes i have a "clicking" sound when turning and braking so i guess it´s the coilovers making that noise

i also have these on my IS200 ,,the ride is very good and equal if not better than standard but with way more handling

and yes i have a "clicking" sound when turning and braking so i guess it´s the coilovers making that noise

no its not your coilovers at all ive got the same and i have no noise,the clicking noise is down to your brake pads moving in the caliper,and also cleck your anti roll bar links to see it there worn

They are exactly the same coilover made in the same factory, just marketed differently.

Not so as the UK dealer is same as K Sport and suggested these as better quality & spring rates are more suited for UK roads........

Got them (BC ) on my Soaer and well chuffed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links