Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Woop Woop Total Rear Light Conversion Light/brake/fog

I'm convinced! Only from these posts though Ormi! Lol! Like the pic it looks really good mate.

I never used to think much of this mod, but thinking about it, the inner lights are rarely ever put to use. So hooking them up to run as tails or fogs makes sense really.

So, now i want to hook mine up to the brake lights with flashing modules. No tails though. I used to have the flashing bulbs but never thought they were bright enough so went bak to normal bulbs. I want some custom LEDs (thats another story. Lol)

I'll have to have a look at your walk through mate. Nice work!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced! Only from these posts though Ormi! Lol! Like the pic it looks really good mate.

I never used to think much of this mod, but thinking about it, the inner lights are rarely ever put to use. So hooking them up to run as tails or fogs makes sense really.

So, now i want to hook mine up to the brake lights with flashing modules. No tails though. I used to have the flashing bulbs but never thought they were bright enough so went bak to normal bulbs. I want some custom LEDs (thats another story. Lol)

I'll have to have a look at your walk through mate. Nice work!

my lights are the flashing LED bulbs(outer lights) mate but you are right not much diff between light and brake.

i was lucky enough to find a scrappy's with a few is200 so i could get the bulb holders(£2.50 each)lexus want approx £20 each(rich you wont need the bulb holders all you need is 2 p600a diodes)

but honestly no matter what you fancy fog/brake or the whole hog light/brake/fog it will take you max of 20 mins

Ok, so how about a list of all the things people will need to do either the fog to brake or fog to tail/brake. And how the get the pulsing brakes.

I think a list in one place would be great.

Ok, so how about a list of all the things people will need to do either the fog to brake or fog to tail/brake. And how the get the pulsing brakes.

I think a list in one place would be great.

Could add some more HERE

their you go mate the two pics on one post

lightconversionatnight.jpg

brakesonwithsidelights.jpg

hope that helps marsendean.

ps their is a post in the workshop section i've just put up on what you need and rough costs.

wow.

You going Japshow at weekend?? If i got all the bits sometime in the near future, would you be willing to fit it all for a price?

Thanks a lot

to be honest mate the time it takes it wouldnt be worth taking anything for doing it(free) but your approx 3 1/2 hours away from me??

me got a idea..... :winky:

Go on, whats your idea!! I was thinking i might take the mrs away at start of july for a couple of days, to scotland or somewhere!!

aaaaa i see, i was going to put up a post to see if anyone was closer to you that could do it but if your coming up i'll do it for you.

thats no problem matey you just tell me when your up and i'll get it sorted out for you. :winky:

Go on, whats your idea!! I was thinking i might take the mrs away at start of july for a couple of days, to scotland or somewhere!!

aaaaa i see, i was going to put up a post to see if anyone was closer to you that could do it but if your coming up i'll do it for you.

thats no problem matey you just tell me when your up and i'll get it sorted out for you. :winky:

I can do it for him :D if he gets all the bits that it :D

their you go mate some one close to you can do it(you'll have it done sooner) think gord was one of the first few to do it so he knows what he's doing!but if you still want me to do it when you come up i will matey. B)

their you go mate some one close to you can do it(you'll have it done sooner) think gord was one of the first few to do it so he knows what he's doing!but if you still want me to do it when you come up i will matey. B)

I used to do it at meets, but people would turn-up with nothing, then expect to get it done :o

Don't mind doing it, but please have all the parts you need to do the conversion with you :D

gord i put a list of whats needed in the workshop section could you double check i've not missed anything out?? :whistling:

Lol. Ill get the bits and bobs over the next week hopefully.

When going to the scrappies, What bulbs holders am i asking for. Are they from an IS200 or any car?

Thanks a lot guys!

they are the bulb holders that are in your normal rear lights mate(ie the ones you have fitted to your car already).and yes they are from a is200/300 poss other models but not sure! :unsure:

nice good stuff mate!!!it does look smart like!!so how far from edinburgh are you??you not fancy the whole conversion?

nice good stuff mate!!!it does look smart like!!so how far from edinburgh are you??you not fancy the whole conversion?

I,m about one and a half hours from you Ormi, i actually bought my car from a guy in Edinburgh.

Think i'll see what the fog/brake looks like first mate, then no doubt will give the whole thing a bash.

So be prepared for some ear bending on how to do it :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links