Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Front, Sides And Rear

Deckz

TRD Front bumper - this is the one with the spots

Sorry but there is no TRD front bumper as far as I'm aware. There's the OEM bumper to which you can attach the TRD front lip spoiler (which is what I've got, with the Sport grille added too). Or there's the TTE bumper which is a complete bumper include grille, holes for the fogs and optional holes for the headlamp washers, and replaces the OEM bumper.

TRD front lip on an OEM bumper :

IMG_2583_edited-1.jpg

TTE front bumper :

199595789.jpg

Yep, that's not a TRD bumper/spoiler, it's a Legana one. Sorry, I see what you mean about you wanting the one with the spots now. You will be able to get fibreglass replicas off eBay. If you want a genuine one it'll be a lot harder, and you'll probably need to look at Japanese auction sites.

TRD rear and side skirts are available from Toyota/Lexus dealers, or then again of course there's eBay.

Prob also know as a Legana buper.

Best of luck mate it took me 2 years to find my genuine one, fibreglass are good but then again it is fibreglass at the end of the day so expect cracks etc, the geuine ones are plastics and really they are the ones you really want.

you choices will be like stewies says a japanese auction site but beware shipping will cost you around 700 quid for something that big. alternatively you can buy one from a toyota delaership but that will cost you £1500.