Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For Brake Calipers For Mk2 Aristo

xfoglia

You can buy brake calipers for the GS/Aristo off eBay if you want to stick with the standard ones. The IS200 uses the same calipers.

the Lexus dealer told me is200/altezza doesn't use the same calipers as aristo. They even said aristo can't use the same one on GS300... Weird..

so does it mean that I need to change the wheel at the same time when using a mk4 supra calipers?

It may just be that you need some spacers. You'd have to try it and see though.

You can buy brake calipers for the GS/Aristo off eBay if you want to stick with the standard ones. The IS200 uses the same calipers.

the Lexus dealer told me is200/altezza doesn't use the same calipers as aristo. They even said aristo can't use the same one on GS300... Weird..

Yeah that's odd, I thought they were the same. Looking at the parts diagrams closely, it looks to me like the Aristo calipers are identical to the GS300 ones, although there's a very slight difference to the IS200 calipers. But the internals of the calipers (pistons, pads etc) look the same as the IS200.

I'm not sure about the IS200 calipers, although I believe that the front brackets are different from the GS 300 brackets, because the Supra calipers are a straight fit in the GS but need slightly offset inserts for the IS. GS/IS Pads are the same though.

The GS front calipers (Mk1 and Mk2) are shared with the Aristo (except the very early non-turbo), Soarer TT, "Japanese-spec" Mk4 Supra, SC430.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links