Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just had a quick taster drive of the top of the range RX450H. What a car. Drives and handles far better than the 400H smoother and very much quieter, far more car like.

The heads up display is fantastic. Not only gives you a speed reading but when the sat nav is on you get distance and turn displays. All this appears to be low down at the end of the bonnet. Distracting at first but with only a couple of miles travelled learnt to ignore it unless wanted.

Will be getting a two day test drive in a couple of weeks time and will report further then. :D

Cheers for that, so a significant improvement on the RX400h then, worth the £55k price tag on that top of the range model?

Are they going to do 2 day test drives on them?

Thanks for that.

I love the new shape as well, really nice lines!!

Can you tell me, do you notice that it is slightly lower in performance than the RX400h? I love my RX400h and would like to swap for the new one, but my wife will not let me spend the cash!

Just had a quick taster drive of the top of the range RX450H. What a car. Drives and handles far better than the 400H smoother and very much quieter, far more car like.

The heads up display is fantastic. Not only gives you a speed reading but when the sat nav is on you get distance and turn displays. All this appears to be low down at the end of the bonnet. Distracting at first but with only a couple of miles travelled learnt to ignore it unless wanted.

Will be getting a two day test drive in a couple of weeks time and will report further then. :D

Hi Westie, please confirm the economy figures are true or "False" as I have my doubts. :crying: If they are good I will buy one.

Performance wise I would say that that there is no noticeable difference but will comment further once I have had the longer test drive. No idea re economy as it was only a 15 minute try out again will comment further after the longer test.

I very much like the new shape, much better in the flesh than any photos that I have seen. The one I drove was Cadoxton slate and looked very imposing and for a Lexus slightly menacing. They have also reintroduced the little side windows at each end of the dashboard as on the mark one.

Now getting impatient for the call to arrange the longer test drive.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links