Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Yellow Arbs

i believe so that the yellows ones are hard to come by but so are the red ones now too, so i was told....ive not had any experience with the yellow set, there are one or two members on here who have the yllow set on there cars maybe they can answer ur question.....

not sure on the yellow ones but the red arb's have 3 settings for stiffness, ive set mine to the stiffest posistion.

I have these on my car and are excellent, can't comment on the others as i've never tried them

I'd be interest to know where he got them from though, as we were told TRD weren't making anmore. We had a GB in 2006 and TRD offered to make 10 last sets for us then no more. Think there was only 7 of us the GB so maybe these are the last 3 :unsure:

I believe the GB was for £300 or close to anyway, so it's a good deal.

Just bought them now - for better or worse.

Need to find out how they will effect my warranty, else I'll have to stick them in the loft or sell them on . . .

Chris

Bought 1 of the 3 sets will be good to reduce that body roll when cornering. Just hope the insurance company dont think I am taking the *****. They did not charge anything for the alloys and TTe springs hope they keep the same policy for this one.

Need to find out how they will effect my warranty, else I'll have to stick them in the loft or sell them on . . .

Chris

If you find out could you let me know as I would love a set but I am worried they will void my warranty.

Chris

If you find out could you let me know as I would love a set but I am worried they will void my warranty.

an item can only void a warranty if it can be prooven that it is reason of the failure of the item under warranty !

the worst an ARB would be to prematurely wear the droplinks out, and they are cheap easily replaceable items

Thanks Lee !

If anyone is interested in these bars, please let me know as I'm tempted to sell them on before the modifying bug gets a good hold on me !

Right then, I need a little more encourage ment to fit these bad boys !

They turned up yesterday, are light, solid and have TRD part stickers on them which pleased me.

Will they make turn in a little or alot better ?

Cheers !

Chris

Had a attempt to fit mine this morning but failed! Could not get the drop links off so its the common problem of them being seized.

Will have to order some in and then try again.

Only trouble is I did manage to loosen the droplinks and now when I drive they knock big time!

why do people have so much bother with these drop links....easy way to remove................

1)clean up the threads with a wire brush.

2)spray on a penatrating oil and leave for approx 15,20 min's

3)removing the nut job done.............if it doesn't

if you've not go a set of mole grips go buy a pair

on the drop links you will find a sholder(the bit that buts up against bracket on the strut)adjust the grips so you really have to force them shut then hold the grips while undoing the nut job done!!!!!and no need to buy new ones!! :winky: :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links