Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Derby Meet: Bass Junkies Pt 2!

redz_UK

07030a96e3f344ea94e041c5e7e75c4e.jpg

For those in the East Midlands that saw the Midlands Meet last Sunday at BassJunkies,(This Thread) there is another this Sunday!!

Slightly different to the last one as this is held at Top Boss Performance not far from the store.

Top Boss Performance will be offering Dyno Runs and there own comps including Best Modified and Best Show Car. See the Top Boss Website for details of how to get on the dyno.

opendayweb.jpg

There will be another 'sound off' comp and i will be there with the guys offering a tweak and tune session as well as some crazy offers on amps and speakers and some VERY cheap Snooper S2 Radar Detectors!

ATTENDANCE:

redz

mikeys is

Paul cross

redz watch out !

had my car in the shop today to get a custom box with a different sub hes not telling me wich one so i cant tell you he said so im going to have this new set up permenant cummin to derby but dont know if i am going to warrington

well i now have a 1000/1 ready for tomorrow got to fit it tomorrow morning. wonder what its going to sound like. might need to have a play tomorrow with it redz :)

no probs..

we doing a tweak n tune session too..

infrasonic around 30hz, high pass around 80 hz depending on front crossover point

Fantastic day guys...

Great to see Paul and Mikey again, both competing!

Rules were a bit diff this week so no saloon class.. ended up in rookie class

Got beat by a Corsa but came 2nd place! oh and mikeys plan failed! he didnt beat me but managed third!

was great to spend a bit of time tweaking and tuning systems too!

Next week Warrington