• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

should be where ive circled red, its quite small, white writing

Dials2.jpg

hope that helps

Cheers mate. Well, aparently I don't have that number there. I've opened the whole thing with no success in finding some numbers. Whats the difference between XE-01 and XE-02 ?

@ Hawk77

I believe your speedo will be the same as a XE02 if its a 99 model, but will need to see pictures to confirm this.

There are very subtle differences between every dial and i believe there are roughly 20 variations on Speedo clusters.

The xe01/xe02 is the earlier versions, xe01 is the uk pre 2001 UK speedo. The xe02 is the same dial but euro version. The euro and uk version have the centre dial needle rest in different locations and as your speedo is in Kph then should be the same as Euro version but will need you to post pictures up so i can confirm this!

After 2001 lexus changed a few things on the dials, they changed the volt and MPG gauges over in the centre and this doesn't effect the fitment of the dials. However they also swapped some parts round on the rev gauge that are important in getting the correct fitment.

If you can get pictures posted up of YOUR ACTUAL CLUSTER i will be able to confirm fitment.

Jason :D

janey/jason, when do you want payments for these mate?

The sooner you pay the sooner you should get so when you're ready. I'll pm the paypal address over to you :D

Any discounts through numbers ordered by the end of the GB will be refunded to you if you pay before the finish :winky:

Clicky

Here is a picture of the dials I haved and couple of friends have. Please let me know the type. If everything ok, I will order 4(four) of the Lexus/TRD ones option #4.

Cheers

You will be happy to know that on looking at them i can confirm they are the same as the XE-02 dial, or at least im 99% sure they are the same!

Here is a picture of another members dials.

dsc2451fixframefe1.jpg

If you compare the picture of these with the dials in the first post on this thread you will notice that the speedo needle (one in the middle) sits at a different position to the mph version. Its very suttle differemce but it makes a big difference when fitting them!

Can you confirm the year of everyones car that is involved in buying a set! After 2001 they changed the design, if you all have lexus that are pre 2001 then they will all be XE_02's if any of them are after 2001 then they may be the XE_04 version but again i WILL need to see pics if anybody has this year.

Clicky

Here is a picture of the dials I haved and couple of friends have. Please let me know the type. If everything ok, I will order 4(four) of the Lexus/TRD ones option #4.

Cheers

You will be happy to know that on looking at them i can confirm they are the same as the XE-02 dial, or at least im 99% sure they are the same!

dsc2451fixframefe1.jpg

If you compare the picture of these with the dials in the first post on this thread you will notice that the speedo needle (one in the middle) sits at a different position to the mph version. Its very suttle differemce but it makes a big difference when fitting them!

Can you confirm the year of everyones car that is involved in buying a set! After 2001 they changed the design, if you all have lexus that are pre 2001 then they will all be XE_02's if any of them are after 2001 then they may be the XE_04 version but again i WILL need to see pics if anybody has this year.

HI there,

Here is a picture of another one. Which type is this one?

Do you have any for automatics?

So at the moment I want 3 XE-02 for manual, Lexus/TRD version #4 type. I am waiting for your confirmation for the 4th(or 5th)couple of them have automatic and it looks just like the pic I posted above. That is a 2004 sports .

Thanks.

Clicky

Cheers

dsc2451fixframefe1.jpg

HI there,

So at the moment I want 3 XE-02 for manual, Lexus/TRD version #4 type. I am waiting for your confirmation for the 4th(or 5th)couple of them have automatic and it looks just like the pic I posted above. That is a 2004 sports .

Thanks.

Hi Mate, The dials above will be the same as a XE_04. If you look at the battery/ car logo on the left hand rev dial you will notice that these are the other way round from your dials.

I need everyone involved to confirm that they have the Battery logo either to the left or to the right so that i can get the correct fitment, and yes i can do a automatic version :D

Jason

Clicky

Cheers

dsc2451fixframefe1.jpg

HI there,

Thanks.

Hi Mate, The dials above will be the same as a XE_04. If you look at the battery/ car logo on the left hand rev dial you will notice that these are the other way round from your dials.

I need everyone involved to confirm that they have the Battery logo either to the left or to the right so that i can get the correct fitment, and yes i can do a automatic version :D

Jason

Hi Jason,

I want to get 5 XE-02 Lexus/TRD one design #4. 3 for manual and 2 for automatic. Please let me know your paypal address to make the payment. The baterry sign is same as mine(left). Cheers

Clicky

Cheers

dsc2451fixframefe1.jpg

HI there,

Thanks.

Jason

Hi Jason,

I want to get 5 XE-02 Lexus/TRD one design #4. 3 for manual and 2 for automatic. Please let me know your paypal address to make the payment. The baterry sign is same as mine(left). Cheers

So they all have the Battery logo on the same side as yours? Becasue the automatic version that you posted has the Battery logo on the other side? If your definately happy that they are all the same then im happy to start getting them made up. Also am i sending them all to the same address in OZ? Saves on postage this end, or am i sending them all to different addresses? I did get a quote on postage for one set to OZ and it worked out at about £3 so i can easily send them all to individual addresses.

Jason :P

Just noticed that my dials (1st pic) and the dials from the first pic on page 1 are both XE-03, yet the car and battery symbols are reversed.

wahfyc.jpg

34fdxc8.jpg

Knew somebody would pic that up :D That was fitted wrong, i didn't know about the changes in different years but that problem has now been fixed. Yours will fit 100% perfect mate :D

Jason

Just noticed that my dials (1st pic) and the dials from the first pic on page 1 are both XE-03, yet the car and battery symbols are reversed.

wahfyc.jpg

34fdxc8.jpg

Knew somebody would pic that up :D That was fitted wrong, i didn't know about the changes in different years but that problem has now been fixed. Yours will fit 100% perfect mate :D

Jason

Cheers Jason, thought it would be a drama, all sorted now. :D

Clicky

Cheers

dsc2451fixframefe1.jpg

HI there,

Thanks.

Jason

Hi Jason,

So they all have the Battery logo on the same side as yours? Becasue the automatic version that you posted has the Battery logo on the other side? If your definately happy that they are all the same then im happy to start getting them made up. Also am i sending them all to the same address in OZ? Saves on postage this end, or am i sending them all to different addresses? I did get a quote on postage for one set to OZ and it worked out at about £3 so i can easily send them all to individual addresses.

Jason :P

Hi J,

Is it ok to send all of them at the same address in OZ? I pressume that the postage would be much cheaper, right? How much it would be for all of them. Shouldn't be much anyway as they're not big or heavy. I would think that it would be somewhere between £3-£5.

Please confirm with the postage costs and I will send you a confirmation for this order.

Hi J,

Is it ok to send all of them at the same address in OZ? I pressume that the postage would be much cheaper, right? How much it would be for all of them. Shouldn't be much anyway as they're not big or heavy. I would think that it would be somewhere between £3-£5.

Please confirm with the postage costs and I will send you a confirmation for this order.

Hi Mate,

If they are all going to the same address then i think £5 will cover it, it may be a little more but if it is then i will pay the difference. I just need the details of each one you want. From my understanding its 5 sets in total (3xmanual, 2xautomatic) can you confirm that they all have the Battery light in the same place?

Hi J,

Hi Mate,

If they are all going to the same address then i think £5 will cover it, it may be a little more but if it is then i will pay the difference. I just need the details of each one you want. From my understanding its 5 sets in total (3xmanual, 2xautomatic) can you confirm that they all have the Battery light in the same place?

Yep, the Battery light is on the same place as mine. Please let me know how much do I have to pay?

Hi J,

Hi Mate,

Yep, the Battery light is on the same place as mine. Please let me know how much do I have to pay?

Pm'd :D

got them today matey the quality is second to none the detail is amazing and the clock face is amazing will defo be changing from the group buy one to your one.very easy to fit took me 20mins they go so well with the heater controls too.

big THANKS to jason_l!!!!