2 Asi

3 Lexus legend

4 Phil67

5 Iceman2010

6 lexdavis

7 DaveEdin

8 Deckie77

9 Garysean

That should of tidied the list up a bit.

10 Fredrico, 99 mod is200, says XE-02 on the dash. I'm in for the rising sun background.

Ive no idea, as im not a mod, it may be an idea to contact Jason and ask him

1 Dimitris

2 Asi

3 Lexus legend

4 Phil67

5 Iceman2010

6 lexdavis

7 DaveEdin

8 Deckie77

9 Garysean

10 Fredrico

*** Update****

PM sent to Jason

PM Rcieved :D

I need to get a MOD to give the go ahead first and then hopefully we can get the thing underway. I will send a PM now to one of the MOD's :D

Jason :D

Go ahead given :D

So which are the options and prices to choose? Is it the same as in the previous group buy? What about the "TTE Compressor" option Jason?

Right, this is where it gets interesting. Prices are a pain in the arse to work out! If its a design that i have a template from the ones before then it will be cheaper this time round as the template has alreay been made. Yes the TTE compressor one has been made but its a xe-01 template. Dimitris, yours i am guessing will be a xe-02/xe-04 with it being the euro model so will need a new template made, meaning higher cost. Yes i can produce the TTE one to fit your speedo, in fact i can produce ANY design but it all come down to price!

The easiest way for me to work out prices is for everyone who is interested to post up the following information:

Name: Model: Speedo: Transmission: Design:

so for me it would look like this......

Name: Jason l Model: IS200 Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun

Once i have this information then i can work out a price. The more people with the same spec and design means the cheaper the dials will be. The main problem is that there are so many designs and speedo models that there become loads of combo's and templates. It gets so confussing working this all out so please bare with me!

So far i know of these speedo models: XE-01, XE-02, XE-03(a), XE-04(a), XE-05. All of which are available in auto/manual so you can see the combinations i have to check. I don't have the templates here, they are kept with the company i use to produce the dials and they can get confussed as well.

If we start by getting those interested to post up the information i need then i will start a new group buy post and get things underway!

Ok i found the model of my dials.

Lexus IS200 SE (Sold in Greece as "Executive model"), version of dial: XE02

Date of Production: 01/2001

Interested to buy: TTE Compressor SS Dial

Found it then :) was it printed on the front of your speedo. I know the uk xe-01, xe-03 is, not certain about the euro model?

Jason

Ok i found the model of my dials.

Lexus IS200 SE (Sold in Greece as "Executive model"), version of dial: XE02

Date of Production: 01/2001

Interested to buy: TTE Compressor SS Dial

Found it then :) was it printed on the front of your speedo. I know the uk xe-01, xe-03 is, not certain about the euro model?

Jason

Here Jason, this is my speedo

2hz3bqq.jpg

all good! :)

You can easily see the xe-02 part on the front of the speedo. I can sort a template out mate, but as said before may be a little more than other designs if i haven't made that version before.

Just checked and it seems i have some Stainless dials left from the group buy last time and previous orders.

I have the following stainless dials sets in stock and will be offered at a reduced price as they have already been made and are just sitting here gathering dust. They will all be polished and prepped before dispatch.

These are currently only offered to those already on the list, if those on the list don't want them or they don't fit their model then they will be offered to the rest of the forum to join the group buy!

1 x Rising Sun XE_03(a) Manual.

2 x TRD XE_01 Manual

1 x IS300 Rising Sun (possibly XE_05, but will need to check)

1 x Sport XE_03 Manual (Reserved for DaveEdin as he has already stated this combo)

1 x Sport XE_03 Auto.

The Above dial sets are offered at £35 delivered because they have already been manufactured and paid for. I won't have prices for the next batch until i have everyone's details and final numbers.

all good! :)

You can easily see the xe-02 part on the front of the speedo. I can sort a template out mate, but as said before may be a little more than other designs if i haven't made that version before.

Just checked and it seems i have some Stainless dials left from the group buy last time and previous orders.

I have the following stainless dials sets in stock and will be offered at a reduced price as they have already been made and are just sitting here gathering dust. They will all be polished and prepped before dispatch.

These are currently only offered to those already on the list, if those on the list don't want them or they don't fit their model then they will be offered to the rest of the forum to join the group buy!

1 x Rising Sun XE_03(a) Manual.

2 x TRD XE_01 Manual

1 x IS300 Rising Sun (possibly XE_05, but will need to check)

1 x Sport XE_03 Manual (Reserved for DaveEdin as he has already stated this combo)

1 x Sport XE_03 Auto.

The Above dial sets are offered at £35 delivered because they have already been manufactured and paid for. I won't have prices for the next batch until i have everyone's details and final numbers.

Ok Jason no problem with me. I want a TTE Compressor dial :hehe: