Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

janey

Right here's the moment quite a few of you have been waiting for........ A Group Buy for the Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits for the IS200 :D

To make this buy viable we need a minimum of 10 orders.

Immediate payment will be required once we have 10 names (please pm me for paypal details)

Cut off date for the Group Buy is 18th September 2009. Delivery will be approximately 3 weeks from order, though if there is sufficient names/orders within the next week (subject to demand) there is an offer of FREE fitting of the dials at JAE - please see this thread for details of when & where JAE is if you aren't aware of it.

If you would like your dials fitted at JAE then payment will be required no later the 31st August

Prices as follows:

1-2 of a chosen design for a certain model will be £50 delivered

3-4 of a chosen design for a certain model will be £45 delivered

5+ of a chosen design for a certain model will be £40 delivered

e.g. xe-01 needs it's own template, xe-03 needs its own one, so unless there are 6 of say xe-01 in the rising sun version then only then will the price reduce to £40 and so on

Please note: Shipping costs for Ireland & mainland Europe is an additional £2.00 and shipping to the USA/Canada is an additional £5.00

There are 4 designs (as below) and each set purchased will come with a FREE stainless steel clock cover

Please Note: These are the ONLY versions available through the group buy, logo's etc cannot be moved about or added etc as each design needs its own template made up.

Info required is....... year of car, model (is200/is300), country, what is written on the speedo (eg xe-01) for each person

#1: The 'Sport' version, which has the Lexus logo in the centre dial and the sport logo on the right under the odometer display

6373_248441535472_587840472_8013028_7364488_n.jpg

#2: The 'Lexus' version, has the lexus logo in the centre and lexus text under the odometer display

6373_248441555472_587840472_8013030_1744062_n.jpg

#3: The 'Rising Sun' version, this has the rising sun design over all the dials and lines up so that they are all tied together

6373_248441545472_587840472_8013029_229164_n.jpg

#4: The 'Lexus/TRD' version has the Lexus text on the centre dial and TRD racing Development written under the odometer display

9630_293582240472_587840472_9012063_2086864_n.jpg

Stainless steel clock cover....FREE with every purchase

6373_248441520472_587840472_8013027_419816_n.jpg

Fitting Instructions for the Dials

Any questions about the dials or the group buy please feel free to ask and they will be answered as soon as humanly possible :D

N.B. Please do not pm or contact Jason regarding the dials as he is unable to answer pm's/mails on the subject due to trading terms & conditions....all questions are to come though this thread Thankyou

Interested: Style

Bash6673 Sport (XE-03)Paid& got

Nabz Sport (XE-03-Auto)Paid & got

Ormi Sport (xe01)Paid& fitted

SUPERCOUPE Sport (XE-01)Paid[ & got/color]

Wout IS 200 Sport (XE-04) (LHD 2002)Paid & got

James G Sport (XE-01)Paid & got

Tommy20165 Lexus (xe-01)Paid & got

Ciarancassidy Rising Sun (xe-01)Paid & got

Norv Rising Sun (xe-01)Paid & got

Eddieblock Rising Sun (xe 03-a)Paid & got

is300_dino Rising Sun (xe-05)Paid & got

Duv Rising sun, (xe-03)Paid & fitted

Willsterstyle Lexus/TRD (USDM IS300 MT)Paid & got

Talisker Lexus/TRD (xe-01)Paid & got

Jensi Lexus/TRD (xe 02) Paid & got

Hawk77 Lexus/TRD one design (5 XE-02 3 for manual and 2 for automatic)Paid & got

Imi Lexus/TRD (xe-03) Paid & got

Sheeldzy Lexus/TRD (xe 01) Paid

Edited by janey

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interested! I'm going to try to see if I can get this advertised on the North American forums. Get you guys more traffic ;)

I think you guys are missing one combo though

"Lexus" text in the middle dial and "TRD" under the fuel gauge.

Let me know Jason!

Interested! I'm going to try to see if I can get this advertised on the North American forums. Get you guys more traffic ;)

Let me know Jason!

I believe that combination is #4 which we haven't got a photo of yet :)

Let me know Jason!

Slightly different. Instead of the Lexus logo..it would be Lexus text

Let me know Jason!

Slightly different. Instead of the Lexus logo..it would be Lexus text

Your wish has been granted :D

I already have a clock cover, so if I want to buy these dials (not made my mind up yet, so this is just an enquiry) I would end up with 2 clock covers. Is there any chance for those of us who already have a clock cover to get some money knocked off the purchase price instead?

so we cant get rising sun with the trd in the middle and sport on the right side? im interested but will wait for pics of the other combos.

These are the only combinations being offered at the moment, no others are being made up as each design needs its own template made up and that takes time & more money :)

I already have a clock cover, so if I want to buy these dials (not made my mind up yet, so this is just an enquiry) I would end up with 2 clock covers. Is there any chance for those of us who already have a clock cover to get some money knocked off the purchase price instead?

The clock covers are being offered free with each purchase so as such an added bonus so no there won't be any money off if you don't want one .... I'm sure there would be someone who'd want it if you don't so you could always fleabay it :)

i am interested, currently liking #1, but waiting for the #4 photo to be uploaded.. before i place an order.
Interested in #3 but will wait and see what #4 looks like.
i want them they look amazing like first one(sport) but want to see the trd one first. :unsure:

#4 the Lexus/TRD one isn't actually in production yet ... so it could be a while before a pic is available, but if you can use your imagination and obviously go on the quality of the others I'm sure you will be happy :)

apparently its quite easy altho I can't find the thread,

I wouldn't mind a price on the dials and clock surround and with chrome rings added to the order if they all come from the same person?