Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

janey

Is it possible to do one of these again soon?

Yes, hopefully as soon as Jason is ready there will be another which will be announced when the time arrives :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Im back! :blush:

Operation went well, however while i was in hospital i had an infection, then my Walfarin levels where not right, then something was wrong with my Liver..........the 4-5 days i was meant to be in Hospital turned into 2 weeks :yawn: and even ended up spending my birthday in Hospital, not fun!

Anyway, im Home and recovering very well. Just bored out of my mind. I was finally allowed to start driving from wednesday and im getting out and about but i can't lift anything heavy or do anything too much.

If people are interested in another group buy on the stainless steel dials then i have the time to run one. Im currently signed off work for another 2 months so i should be able to do a quick turnaround and get them sent out quickly. :blush:

Jason :D

Glad to see you're on the mend!

I'd be interested in this, pretty sure there's plenty of demand too :)

Thanks Mate, im getting there! Im actually looking forward to getting back to work :shutit:

Im sure there will be some demand for these, i will have to talk to Janey and see if we can start another list :D

how many people is needed to start another group buy!

About 10 should make it viable, hopefully the company i used have kept the templates like they promised, means they may be slightly cheaper, but will confirm :unsure:

It would be nice if jason could also build this dial kit:

20z4emv.jpg

It is great for those who have TTE Supercharger kits :lol:

Theres always one isn't there :lol:

I can do mate, but it will be the first euro supercharger version and im sure one of the only ones! This means that it will need a new template made so may cost a little more :unsure: but prices can be sorted when this is fully underway.

Jason :D

I'd like to add my name to the list, i ordered a set before but computer went offline for month or two and missed out. Rising sun ones i believe i wanted before and it was a XE-03 (I'll repost in morning to confirm this)

Thank you

these are really nice and fitting is easy too you will not regret buying them!!!

hope your doing ok jason and all is well....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links