AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
janey

Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

made up my mind now so you can add me to the list i want number 1 the sport dial kit number on the speedo xe01 model is200 year 1999 on a v.

when do these need to be paid for?just i'm away in egypt a week on tuesday for two weeks,can i pay on thursday or will i need to pay when i come back?

made up my mind now so you can add me to the list i want number 1 the sport dial kit number on the speedo xe01 model is200 year 1999 on a v.

when do these need to be paid for?just i'm away in egypt a week on tuesday for two weeks,can i pay on thursday or will i need to pay when i come back?

You can pay Thursday if you want as that way you're all done & dusted .....will pm payment details over to you

I am ready for a Lexus/Trd and mine is a 2000 mod with mark xe 02.

Jens

Interested!

Dave

I am ready for a Lexus/Trd and mine is a 2000 mod with mark xe 02.

Jens

I have added you both to the list :D

km/h as you say is not an issue Jens as it's just the inside which is changed :)

XE-03 IS my version 02 plate IS200 :D when do you want the cash sent m8 ?

You have a pm with the info :D

count me in!! would like the #1 sport version please. I have an IS200 year 2005. Speedo XE 03-A.

Thanks!

count me in!! would like the #1 sport version please. I have an IS200 year 2005. Speedo XE 03-A.

Thanks!

Added :D

how do we pay for these ?

As soon as we are ready for payment (just before production) I'll pm you the paypal address to send the money to :winky:

As soon as we are ready for payment (just before production) I'll pm you the paypal address to send the money to :winky:

Stick me down for a set #2 for (`02 Lex). Cheers. :D

Stick me down for a set #2 for (`02 Lex). Cheers. :D

Done :winky:

Is the discounted prices on the whole group buying 1-2, 3-4, 5+ etc, or an individual buying more the one ?

right i've made me mind up at long last! i'll go for the rising sun version please, mines an xe-05 is300 2002 tiptronic version. so gunna need the window for gear number. thank you

hey, I was just wondering how much shipping would be to Ireland, very interested in a set of these

Shipping to Ireland is an additional £2.00

Shipping to the USA/Canada is an additional £5.00

(1st post edited to add postage costs)

Is the discounted prices on the whole group buying 1-2, 3-4, 5+ etc, or an individual buying more the one ?

The discounted price is on overall numbers for each dial e.g. if there are 5 people wanting the rising sun version you will get that at the reduced price of £40 4 for the Lexus/TRD one they will get it at £45 etc etc

right i've made me mind up at long last! i'll go for the rising sun version please, mines an xe-05 is300 2002 tiptronic version. so gunna need the window for gear number. thank you

Added

:D