Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

janey

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

made up my mind now so you can add me to the list i want number 1 the sport dial kit number on the speedo xe01 model is200 year 1999 on a v.

when do these need to be paid for?just i'm away in egypt a week on tuesday for two weeks,can i pay on thursday or will i need to pay when i come back?

made up my mind now so you can add me to the list i want number 1 the sport dial kit number on the speedo xe01 model is200 year 1999 on a v.

when do these need to be paid for?just i'm away in egypt a week on tuesday for two weeks,can i pay on thursday or will i need to pay when i come back?

You can pay Thursday if you want as that way you're all done & dusted .....will pm payment details over to you

Interested!

Dave

I am ready for a Lexus/Trd and mine is a 2000 mod with mark xe 02.

Jens

I have added you both to the list :D

km/h as you say is not an issue Jens as it's just the inside which is changed :)

how do we pay for these ?

As soon as we are ready for payment (just before production) I'll pm you the paypal address to send the money to :winky:

As soon as we are ready for payment (just before production) I'll pm you the paypal address to send the money to :winky:

Stick me down for a set #2 for (`02 Lex). Cheers. :D

Stick me down for a set #2 for (`02 Lex). Cheers. :D

Done :winky:

hey, I was just wondering how much shipping would be to Ireland, very interested in a set of these

Shipping to Ireland is an additional £2.00

Shipping to the USA/Canada is an additional £5.00

(1st post edited to add postage costs)

Is the discounted prices on the whole group buying 1-2, 3-4, 5+ etc, or an individual buying more the one ?

The discounted price is on overall numbers for each dial e.g. if there are 5 people wanting the rising sun version you will get that at the reduced price of £40 4 for the Lexus/TRD one they will get it at £45 etc etc

right i've made me mind up at long last! i'll go for the rising sun version please, mines an xe-05 is300 2002 tiptronic version. so gunna need the window for gear number. thank you

Added

:D