• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

Interested in the TRD one. Can you post a picture up. My car is manual. Also how much it would be to send to Australia. i am guessing it would be extra 2-5. Also, how much it would be in total. Do you have more than 5 people for the 4th option?

Thank you in advance.

Hi mate,

Interested in the TRD one. Can you post a picture up. My car is manual. Also how much it would be to send to Australia. i am guessing it would be extra 2-5. Also, how much it would be in total. Do you have more than 5 people for the 4th option?

Thank you in advance.

At the moment there are 3 people interested for the Lexus/TRD (4th) option - you would be #4

There are no pictures of the 4th option at this time as it's a brand new option on the dials and is only just going into production

At the present your costs would be £45.00 plus postage which I'd guess would be approx the same as USA/Canada so an additional £5.

Can you put me down for a Rising Sun, XE-01 please. That will be £40 as I'm #6, that correct?

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi Mark, will add you on.

There is a little confusion over numbers ... each dial type needs it's own individual template

e.g. xe-01 needs it's own one, xe-03 needs its own one, so unless there are 6 of say xe-01 in the rising sun version then only then will the price reduce to £40 and so on, apologies for the confusion ....though the price is still very, very good for what you are getting

As previous post.......

There is a little confusion over numbers ... each dial type needs it's own individual template

e.g. xe-01 needs it's own one, xe-03 needs its own one, so unless there are 6 of say xe-01 in the rising sun version then only then will the price reduce to £40 and so on, apologies for the confusion ....though the price is still very, very good for what you are getting

Also.............

If you would like your dials fitted at JAE (11th-13th September) payment will need to be made by 31st August at the latest

please pm me if you do want the option of fitting & I'll give you the paypal address to send your pennies to :D

what is the turn around time ie time from paid to time getting them through your door??i cant wait to fit them...

when should i get the dials?i paid the tail end of july.not rushing anyone just wondering when i should get these?

when should i get the dials?i paid the tail end of july.not rushing anyone just wondering when i should get these?

Yours should be out to you hopefully at the end of the week :winky:

Yours should be out to you hopefully at the end of the week :winky:

cant wait!!i need my shiney bit fix!!

not got them yet. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I'm sure they'll be with you as soon as they can get to you :)

Any update on the production of the #4 option, Lexus/TRD?

I know J is working very hard to get them done & hopefully there should be an updave very, very soon

Hi there,

how would I know if my car is xe-01, xe-02 xe-03? my lexus is200 is from 1999 with manual transmision and spedometre is in km(Australia, right hand drive). I would be interested in 4 sets for the Lexus TRD one(#4) but I need to clarify this first.

Cheers