janey

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

Just saw this post, the dials all look great. I don't suppose I could still get a set?

I've got a X/00 Sport.

Thanks,

James

i want a set too i would like the trd one.

would pm janey tommarow regarding the payment

Will add you both to the list - can you please give me your dial code e.g. xe-02

Ohh and James which style you want to have

Edited by janey

Well im back from JAE and back onto sorting this out, looks like its going to be a long old few weeks :tomato:

I now have confirmed payment from Wout IS200, Willerstyle and Hawk77. Many thanks to all of you.

@ Eddieblock, your dials are on order and should be here in the next few days and will get them sent out asap.

@ Wout IS200, Willerstyle and Hawk77, your sets will be ordered tomorrow and i should have them by the end of the week.

@ Janey, can we change the colour of Ormi and Duv as they have now recieved and fitted their dials. Will help me get less confussed. :unsure: Everytime i look at this thread it makes my head spin working out what set is going where etc etc.

Many thanks all,

Jason :D

Hey guys,

Just saw this post, the dials all look great. I don't suppose I could still get a set?

I've got a X/00 Sport.

Thanks,

James

i want a set too i would like the trd one.

would pm janey tommarow regarding the payment

Will add you both to the list - can you please give me your dial code e.g. xe-02

Ohh and James which style you want to have

Hi Janey,

My dials are XE 01 and could I get the Sport style.

Let me know where to send payment.

Thanks

James :D

Well im back from JAE and back onto sorting this out, looks like its going to be a long old few weeks :tomato:

I now have confirmed payment from Wout IS200, Willerstyle and Hawk77. Many thanks to all of you.

@ Eddieblock, your dials are on order and should be here in the next few days and will get them sent out asap.

@ Wout IS200, Willerstyle and Hawk77, your sets will be ordered tomorrow and i should have them by the end of the week.

@ Janey, can we change the colour of Ormi and Duv as they have now recieved and fitted their dials. Will help me get less confussed. :unsure: Everytime i look at this thread it makes my head spin working out what set is going where etc etc.

Many thanks all,

Colour changed & others marked as paid :winky:

Hi Janey,

My dials are XE 01 and could I get the Sport style.

Let me know where to send payment.

Thanks

James :D

Added & pm sent James :D

jamesg you wont be dissapointed with the sport dials they are amazing, driving is a new joy now even the wife loves the new dials!!and very easy to fit..took me 20mins.

jamesg you wont be dissapointed with the sport dials they are amazing, driving is a new joy now even the wife loves the new dials!!and very easy to fit..took me 20mins.

I've been looking for some for a while. I can't wait to get them on. The pics all look great.

:D

I've been looking for some for a while. I can't wait to get them on. The pics all look great.

Hi James, payment recieved. I take it you have a manual car? If so then your in luck, i have a set that i had with me at JAE that was a spare set. Nobody bought them and they just happen to be a sport xe01 version, so i will get them in the post to you tomorrow mate. You will hav ethem by friday :D

Hi James, payment recieved. I take it you have a manual car? If so then your in luck, i have a set that i had with me at JAE that was a spare set. Nobody bought them and they just happen to be a sport xe01 version, so i will get them in the post to you tomorrow mate. You will hav ethem by friday :D

Hi Jason, Wow thats great, looking forward to getting them, and yes I do have a manual.

Many thanks,

James

Hi Jason, Wow thats great, looking forward to getting them, and yes I do have a manual.

Many thanks,

James

Great news mate. They will get posted tomorrow and should more than likely be with you on Thursday, Friday by the latest..........unless there is a strike :unsure: Let me know when you get them.

@Talisker, Payment recieved and your dials will be ordered first thing tomorrow morning :D

Jason

Hi Jason

Mine is a 2002 Sport Manual XE 03 dial code.. Would like the TRD One but depends on what it looks like, any photos by chance??

Otherwise i will take the #1 Sport dial kit instead..

PM with Payment details.

Thanks

Hi Jason

Mine is a 2002 Sport Manual XE 03 dial code.. Would like the TRD One but depends on what it looks like, any photos by chance??

Otherwise i will take the #1 Sport dial kit instead..

PM with Payment details.

Thanks

PM sent :)

Hopefully there should be photo's of the TRD ones in the next few days

Hi put me down for the rising sun plates for a 03 is200 sport please

ryan

Hi Ryan, I've added you to the list :D do you have the code eg xe-01

Hi, could you please put me down for a set of #2 dials, XE01 and also send payment details please.

Many Thanks,

Tommy

No probs :D pm sent

Thanks for adding me to the list

no sure of tthe code, could anyone help me out please?

Can you also pm me the payment details

thanks

Code will be to l/hand bottom on centre dial as pic below

dsc2451fixframefe1.jpg

Will send pm in a second :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links