janey

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tomorrow - Friday 18th September is the closing date for this group buy

If you still want dials but haven't paid yet please pm me for payment details a.s.a.p. otherwise you will miss out

Thank You :D

right little update.

Eddleblock, i have just finished polishing your dials and they will be sent out tomorrow mate. :D

I have ordered up the next 8 sets of people that have paid first and i have been told they should be here on monday (tuesday at the latest) and will then continue to work my way through those sets. I will also get pictures of the TRD design up when they arrive.

All the remaining sets will be ordered on monday morning, they could be ordered now but there is no point as once they arrive i will still be working through the first batch, so they will be just sat there! When i have finished the first batch the second batch will arrive so i can start work on them.

Please bear with me people as this is ALOT of work for one person to do and each set requires a few hours to get cut out, polished, packaged etc and i will be working my hardest to get them sent out as soon as physically possible. I will keep this topic updated as to when i have sets ready and sent out for delivery. I didn't think there would be this much interest in these and wasn't expecting this many people to order the sets.

I will include my personal business card with each of the packaged sets, if anyone has problems with the fitting instructions and needs advise then call me straight away (any time, within reason :P ). the last thing i want is for anybody to damage their speedo, having said that though i haven't had 1 person that has had problems fitting them so you should be fine.

many thanks again people,

Jason :D

right little update.

Eddleblock, i have just finished polishing your dials and they will be sent out tomorrow mate. :D

I have ordered up the next 8 sets of people that have paid first and i have been told they should be here on monday (tuesday at the latest) and will then continue to work my way through those sets. I will also get pictures of the TRD design up when they arrive.

All the remaining sets will be ordered on monday morning, they could be ordered now but there is no point as once they arrive i will still be working through the first batch, so they will be just sat there! When i have finished the first batch the second batch will arrive so i can start work on them.

Please bear with me people as this is ALOT of work for one person to do and each set requires a few hours to get cut out, polished, packaged etc and i will be working my hardest to get them sent out as soon as physically possible. I will keep this topic updated as to when i have sets ready and sent out for delivery. I didn't think there would be this much interest in these and wasn't expecting this many people to order the sets.

I will include my personal business card with each of the packaged sets, if anyone has problems with the fitting instructions and needs advise then call me straight away (any time, within reason :P ). the last thing i want is for anybody to damage their speedo, having said that though i haven't had 1 person that has had problems fitting them so you should be fine.

I just can't wait to get them mate ;). I feel like I have 10yo waiting for Santa.

right little update.

honestly people they are worth waiting for!!perfect in everyway and really a monkey could fit them.

honestly people they are worth waiting for!!perfect in everyway and really a monkey could fit them.

Oh damn...than I won't be able to fit them...:))

Time to change species :lol:

right little update.

excellent. thanx jason !

Hi Jason, could you tell me if i'm part of the first 8 as 9 have paid and i think i may have been last to pay :sad:

Hi Tommy,

Im afraid you are right and i think you where one of the last to pay, meaning that you will be part of the second batch.

Like i have said i will be trying my hardest to get these sent out ASAP and as of monday i will be working non stop to get these sent out. I currently have a 9-5 job and will be doing these dial kits on my lunch break and after work to ensure you guys get them asap. The interest in these has been truely overwhelming and didn't realise the amount that would get ordered. I know alot of people put their names down but usually people drop off for whatever reason but this hasn't really happened.

Jason :P

Over the weekend i will get all the padded envelopes and get everyones addresses on it and get everything prepped for when the kits arrive. If i can get everything prepared before hand then it might mean that some members get their dials a day or so earlier than originally thought!

Jason

Great news people, well for you guys anyway!!!!!! :whistling:

I have just this second recieved the first batch of dials! I was told they wouldn't be with me till monday/tuesday but it seems the company i use to create the work has outdone themselves again. This means that my plans of working on my kitcar this weekend before the rush begins on monday has gone out the window :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: , i will begin work on the dials early this afternoon and should be sending kits out on monday!!!!!!

The TRD ones look absolutely FANTASTIC the detail on the 'racing development' part is unbelievable, i will get a picture up later today if i get a chance but they look great. I am even considering removing my rising sun dials (not that there is anything wrong with them :whistling: ) and putting a set of the TRD ones in!

This GB is now closed for additional buyers

Those who's names are on the list but haven't contacted me regarding payment details yet please do asap as if you don't you will miss out

If you no longer wish to be part of the GB then please inform me and I will remove your name

Glad you got them fitted and you like them James :D

For those that wanted to see the TRD version here it is, i know its a bit late and now nobody else can join the group buy but these had not been made yet until the first person gave the go ahead!

For those that have ordered the TRD version it will look something like this...........

9630_293582240472_587840472_9012063_2086864_n.jpg

9630_293582250472_587840472_9012064_628987_n.jpg

wow looks amazing jason!

The pictures are of YOUR set Will, they have been polsihed up and are currently in the package and will be dropped off at the post office Monday after i finish work.

Now im off to continue with the polishing...................... :blush: