Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

janey

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: those look stunning!!now i'm wondering if i should have got those ones!!!lol

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: those look stunning!!now i'm wondering if i should have got those ones!!!lol

Oh well ..maybe next time... :whistling: :)

I will get mine soon, right Jason?

Sorry i didn't get a picture up sooner Ormi, i didn't have them to show as nobody had paid for them so didn't get them made, but people didn't want to pay for them as they hadn't seen them..........sort of catch 22.

Hawk77, im currently working through your 5 sets and they should be in the post tomorrow afternoon, although i will confirm when i get them sent out!

Jason :blush:

Oh well ..maybe next time... :whistling: :)

I will get mine soon, right Jason?

Sorry i didn't get a picture up sooner Ormi, i didn't have them to show as nobody had paid for them so didn't get them made, but people didn't want to pay for them as they hadn't seen them..........sort of catch 22.

Hawk77, im currently working through your 5 sets and they should be in the post tomorrow afternoon, although i will confirm when i get them sent out!

Jason :blush:

no its cool mate i like my sport dials. :winky: :winky: don't think i would change them for anything.

Looks like i made the right choice with the TRD option. They look stunning! Absolutely fantastic buddy, muchos kudos! Now I just can't wait to get them.

Im currently working on Hawk77's sets, but as he has ordered 5 sets its taking a bit of time. Yours should be in the post on Tuesday with any luck.

@Wout is200, i haven't forgotten about you mate. I got down to the bank yesterday and checked that the money had gone through ok, as you sent a direct bank transfer i haven't been able to check the money instantly like the others. Money has gone through ok and your set will be on order tomorrow.

Jason :D

Looks like i made the right choice with the TRD option. They look stunning! Absolutely fantastic buddy, muchos kudos! Now I just can't wait to get them.

Im currently working on Hawk77's sets, but as he has ordered 5 sets its taking a bit of time. Yours should be in the post on Tuesday with any luck.

@Wout is200, i haven't forgotten about you mate. I got down to the bank yesterday and checked that the money had gone through ok, as you sent a direct bank transfer i haven't been able to check the money instantly like the others. Money has gone through ok and your set will be on order tomorrow.

Sounds good Jason. I look forward to getting them...and I am not the only one.:)

Ok, little update.

Bash6673, Hawk77 and willerstyle. Your dials have all been dropped of this afternoon at the post office and sent out first class. I missed the last post but they will go out tomorow morning.

Bash6673, your dials should arrive wednesday if it doesn't get caught up in any postal strikes.

Hawk77 and Willerstyle i will PM you guys the tracking numbers tomorrow so you can keep an eye on where they are. I have sorted out the export/import declaration forms so you guys won't have any extra to pay!

Wout and Talisker, yours should both be dropped off at the post office tomorrow after i finish work.

The 3 remaining people, i have sent the files off to be made up and haven't recieved confirmation back yet but hopefully i should have them by the end of the week and yours all should be in the post on monday, if everything goes to plan.

Anyway, im off to continue polishing :unsure::yawn::sleeping:

Ok, little update.

Bash6673, Hawk77 and willerstyle. Your dials have all been dropped of this afternoon at the post office and sent out first class. I missed the last post but they will go out tomorow morning.

Bash6673, your dials should arrive wednesday if it doesn't get caught up in any postal strikes.

Hawk77 and Willerstyle i will PM you guys the tracking numbers tomorrow so you can keep an eye on where they are. I have sorted out the export/import declaration forms so you guys won't have any extra to pay!

Wout and Talisker, yours should both be dropped off at the post office tomorrow after i finish work.

The 3 remaining people, i have sent the files off to be made up and haven't recieved confirmation back yet but hopefully i should have them by the end of the week and yours all should be in the post on monday, if everything goes to plan.

Looks like you're quite busy mate :D .

I can't wait to get them mate.

Ok, little update.

Hi Jason, am i one of the other three :shutit: or am i the next batch, sorry for being a bit impatient, it's like waitng for Santa to come :blush:

Hi Tommy, i meant 'remaining 3' as the 'remaining 3 people of the group buy' so yes yours is on order and like i have said i will try my hardest to get them out asap.

As far as i can work out i only have yours, Norv's and Supercoupe left to sort out??? I hope im not wrong and haven't forgotten anybody :unsure::crybaby:

Taliskers are polished and will be in the post this evening. I will try my hardest and get Wout's done over my lunch break and in the post also.

Willerstyle and Hawk77, i have checked the reciepts from the post office and there doesn't seem to be a tracking number??? I can asure you though that they where dropped of at the post office yesterday and sent out first class, so should hopefully be with you guys soon.

If there is anyone else i have forgotten then please say as this is a bit confussing at times :blink:

Hi Jason..

I was waiting for the TRD Kit Photo, now that you have put the photo up..

can i still have the TRD kit instead of the Sport version i asked for earlier?

How much £££ is it so i can make payment today?

(XE 03 Sport 2002 reg IS..)

Hi Jason..

I was waiting for the TRD Kit Photo, now that you have put the photo up..

can i still have the TRD kit instead of the Sport version i asked for earlier?

How much £££ is it so i can make payment today?

(XE 03 Sport 2002 reg IS..)

PM sent mate :P

Right....I'm awaiting confirmation from the following peeps in reply to my pm's:

Ryanis200

There has been no further response from:

200red

Garysean

Iron/Dave

Asi

So guys if I haven't heard from you by this Friday (25th) you will be off the list I'm afraid.

Edited by janey
contact made

Right....I'm awaiting confirmation pm's from Nabz & Micromark - guys can you look at your inboxes please, pretty please :winky:

200red

Ciarancassidy

Garysean

Ryanis200

Iron/Dave

Asi

So guys if I haven't heard from you by this Friday (25th) you will be off the list I'm afraid.

hey Janey

sorry I havent gotten back to you, I still want them, will send that money by paypal today

Right....I'm awaiting confirmation pm's from Nabz & Micromark - guys can you look at your inboxes please, pretty please :winky:

200red

Ciarancassidy

Garysean

Ryanis200

Iron/Dave

Asi

hey Janey

sorry I havent gotten back to you, I still want them, will send that money by paypal today

Cheers Ciaran - I'll knock you off the 'bad boys' list :winky:

Fitted them earlier today.

I'm well impressed,so glad I bought them now.

Such a difference to the dash,amazing. :D

f2jvcj.giff2jvcj.giff2jvcj.gif

Glad you like them mate and always nice seeing pictures :P

Tommy, Norv and Supercoupe, your dials arrived this morning and im currently working through them at the moment. I will try my hardest to get them in the post tomorrow but can't gaurantee as i haven't really been feeling too well recently. :( I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon and i will try and get to the post office then as they are just around the corner.

I will try my hardest guys to get the remaining people sorted as soon as possible but bare with me as i have alot of stuff to sort out, im not well and next week i have a check up for my heart and im sure its not going to be good news :( I will genuinly try my hardest to get these done ASAP!

Jason

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links