Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Is The Best Colour In The Is200 Range By Far

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue is the best colour in the is200 range by far,, evryone i speak to says it even those in the lexus dealers, what do you think

Just had a quick look outside, Platinum Ice gets my vote!

Blue is the best colour in the is200 range by far,, evryone i speak to says it even those in the lexus dealers, what do you think

The opposite of yes is your answer.

Silver is the best :)

Platinum Ice, Platinum Ice, Platinum Ice, then Blue, maybe.. :winky: :winky: :D :)

Col ...........

Black gets my vote aswell, prob the reason i bought one :D

But if i had a granite sky one i wouldn't be dissapointed :whistling:

black only looks nice with front and back tinted windows and lexus sport wheels

Black gets my vote aswell, prob the reason i bought one :D

But if i had a granite sky one i wouldn't be dissapointed :whistling:

black only looks nice with front and back tinted windows and lexus sport wheels

I have a Blue but now tendency towards Black after seeing a well maintained Black Lexus outside Jap Parts the other day. You could see yourself it had a brilliant shine.

Everybody has an opinion sol, but stick to your colour opinions, not wheel choices or mod choices, everyone's different

Fully agree with Deckie. Your opinions are yours and nobody elses. If we all liked the same things we'd be boring old farts. (well I would anyway) .. lol Some real smart cars no matter what colour they are.

Col.. :winky: :winky: :D :)

Everybody has an opinion sol, but stick to your colour opinions, not wheel choices or mod choices, everyone's different

ok guys put the handbags away , was just getting everyone going , there all nice colours apart from the yukky green and aztec fire

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links