Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Is The Best Colour In The Is200 Range By Far

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite....Indigo Ink Pearl.

Think that was montrose blue over here - prob cheaper to just swap the car than a full respray :whistling:

Agree with some of the posts above, really like kodiak sky and pearl white is looking better and better these days.........

right mr sol lets see a pic of your car??we know what car your bro dad friends dog has etc and how crap some cars are what colour is the best but so far no pic of yours?

i like the green(didn't to start with) but when its nice and shiney i've had comments like i dont like green but i like that green and what shade of green is that(theirs two shades of green a dark and a light)and thats a nice deep shade of green.

but i like the white.

ORMI I WILL HAVE ONE UP HERE MATE , I KNOW YOUR THE ONLINE DOCTOR AND A ERY USEFUL ONE AS WELL, YOU GIVE A LOT OF PEOPLE GREAT ADVICE INCLUDING MYSELF AND I CANT KNOCK YOPU FOR THAT MATE YOUR A STAR

Mines black but i like alot of the colours. black, white and i think caspian sky is very nice, also like aztec fire although the other half doesnt.

Its all personal preferance.

to a certain person.......you really shouldn't criticize other peoples car. every one is different, its not very nice and could cause people to get funny. :tomato:

I personally think the White one looks nice and thats only from photos from Ladies Love Lex. Im sure it looks even better in person. Mines Blue with speckles of red which i think was done by mistake or an accident from the Subaru dealer. I'll post pics later as its pretty late now mmmm.... im wondering how many people have had their cars re-painted

Mines black but i like alot of the colours. black, white and i think caspian sky is very nice, also like aztec fire although the other half doesnt.

Its all personal preferance.

to a certain person.......you really shouldn't criticize other peoples car. every one is different, its not very nice and could cause people to get funny. :tomato:

your right black has grown on me