Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Is The Best Colour In The Is200 Range By Far

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody has an opinion sol, but stick to your colour opinions, not wheel choices or mod choices, everyone's different

ok guys put the handbags away , was just getting everyone going , there all nice colours apart from the yukky green and aztec fire

I agree that most ppl don't like aztec fire. That makes it rare, therefore I like it even more. Can't stand driving a car like everyone else's.

For too many years now the general public has favoured only black or silver cars, check out any car/make. Things are now beginning to change because the economy could be at the last chance saloon and ppl want to go wild and choose a real colour, or white. (White is the new black)

Everybody has an opinion sol, but stick to your colour opinions, not wheel choices or mod choices, everyone's different

ok guys put the handbags away , was just getting everyone going , there all nice colours apart from the yukky green and aztec fire

I agree that most ppl don't like aztec fire. That makes it rare, therefore I like it even more. Can't stand driving a car like everyone else's.

For too many years now the general public has favoured only black or silver cars, check out any car/make. Things are now beginning to change because the economy could be at the last chance saloon and ppl want to go wild and choose a real colour, or white. (White is the new black)

yes your not wrong my brother has a white 09 range rover sport, its lovely and my dad is buying the new is250c convertible next week ,,,

nah ! you are all wrong. kodiak sky is the best colour, and also it seems the rarest !

Nah.... I like pink with red spots............ lol..

Col.. :D

I prefer White and will start looking for a White IS300 soon, I like Black and Scarlatti red too, and I love Antimony Blue, Granite Sky and Strachcaron blue are ok, I don't like Aztec fire, Platinum Ice or Kensington Green, altho I have Kensington green, lol

I think that it's great that a superceded model attracts such interest. It doesn't surprise me because the IS200 is such a lovely, dare I say, classic shape. If I was looking to buy one I wouldn't care what the colour was if the car was right. Colour is a big issue when you buy a car but fades pretty quickly. New car salesmen have told me that more time is spent by owners choosing a colour than anything else. They also say that if your a bloke your missus chooses anyway. So just hand over the colour chart, it saves a lot of time/aggro. You will, of course, think you chose it. Women are really clever at that sort of thing.

right mr sol lets see a pic of your car??we know what car your bro dad friends dog has etc and how crap some cars are what colour is the best but so far no pic of yours?

i like the green(didn't to start with) but when its nice and shiney i've had comments like i dont like green but i like that green and what shade of green is that(theirs two shades of green a dark and a light)and thats a nice deep shade of green.

but i like the white.

o yeh I forgot to mention Kodiak sky, how rare is the LE model, i've not seen many but I do see a few for sale on trader, I like that colour too