Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lexus Is200 Sport´00

Here is a pic of my Lex with the boot lip spoiler fitted, and yes i have raised the coilovers by an inch for comfort :blush:

159582-1891067.jpg

my boostproblem is still there,,any ideas please write in my tread http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=66856

Very nice spoiler, looks smart with the rest of the car.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Recently put an order for a blueflame-exhaust again and it should arrive within 3weeks

My latest purchase is a TRD gearknob, the standard chrome is looking a bit "used" so to say :)

TRD_Ball_Shift.jpg

Recently put an order for a blueflame-exhaust again and it should arrive within 3weeks

My latest purchase is a TRD gearknob, the standard chrome is looking a bit "used" so to say :)

TRD_Ball_Shift.jpg

In this recent hot weather a good idea anyway. The original "titanium" gear-knob gets hot enough to take the skin off if the car is left in the sun - so bad that I used to put a jiffy bag over it on hot, sunny days!

TRD_Ball_Shift.jpg

In this recent hot weather a good idea anyway. The original "titanium" gear-knob gets hot enough to take the skin off if the car is left in the sun - so bad that I used to put a jiffy bag over it on hot, sunny days!

The OEM gear knob is not titanium but "chrome". Also I never had heating problems with the OEM gear knob during summer time in Greece (with 40C plus in the cabin). But the leather knob looks match better.

• 2 weeks later...

I fitted my Blueflame exhaust today and i must say it is good value..pretty good fitment and a nice sound...little bit on the quiet side.

pics and movie coming up in a few days

I fitted my Blueflame exhaust today and i must say it is good value..pretty good fitment and a nice sound...little bit on the quiet side.

pics and movie coming up in a few days

Look forward to it m8, enjoying this thread a lot so far, great car and great info shared :D

Keep it coming.

Ian

Today i got my K&N airfilter, fitted it and reset the ECU..been driving for a while today and the car is faster than before..the exhaust and filter made a difference and the sound is great !

• 4 weeks later...

LOcKY nah no more Lexus for me right now..maybe in the future..I missed my Hondas so i probably gonna look at a Civic VTi´00 next week B)

jay_russellyeah iám pretty satisfied with the price..the job hunt is going fine,working full time all year almost :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links