Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Folding Wing Mirrors

Hi Guys,

A while back I picked up a small part from someone on this club but cant remeber who.

It was an interface which when wired into the alarm system on an I200 would fold/close the wing mirrors once the alarm was armed.

Does anyone know where I could get another one please??

got mine from ebay

here is 1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Adjustable-...sQ5fAccessories

but there are more on ebay if you look

also buy the plastic box for it.... a bit more cost but worth it

also here is the fitting guide

http://www.geoffh.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/closure/is200amc.pdf

thanks very much, most helpful :winky:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there

I've bought all the bits from the guide came to ~ £10.

I'll let you know how I get on !

Chris

Hi Chris, i would be very interested to hear how you get on with this. Also could you tell me where you got your parts?

Regards

Liam

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 years later...

OLD THREAD BUMP ALERT!

I just did this mod on mine. Bought a kit from a guy on the Facebook group page. Probably could have pieced it all together for less than I paid (£25 delivered) but then I'd rather pay a few extra quid and just buy a complete kit ready to go. Started wiring it in when I got in from work yesterday, but then realised I suck at soldering, made a bit of a mess and had to give up halfway through as I lost the light. So back out to it today, redid my messy soldering, and finished it off and it's all working (and so far the car hasn't caught fire, will keep an eye on it though as I know my wiring isn't the best!)

View My Video

Well I know it as "the kit you buy from the guy on the Lexus Facebook page", so can't really help you there

(ps, you know that FB allows you to add and not add people right? So if you join, and don't add anyone as friends, then no-one can see your "stuff". If anything it's more private than this forum, which anyone in the world can see you on, members or not)

• 2 weeks later...