Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

[i need some help to find out the Year of Manufacture of my (supposedly new) Lexus GS 300

I purchased the car in April this year 2009, and according to the ODO meter it was doing some 700 miles.

Good ! Then I had some concerns, the seller said that the car came from the UK, which I have reason to believe,

He said it was a 2008 model, I have reason to doubt that,

The car runs well with some minor problems,

I would like to learn something about the car"s History and the first seller. His/firm name and

address, and e mail and ph number,

Here are some pertinent details,:

Lexus GS 300 Silver colour, four door sedan,

Chasis: THB 4965805006712

Model: ERS 190R-BE

o another id plate:

e6x 2001/116/0103

I live in Trinidad and Tobago, and the seller who lives here regularly journeys to UK to

accquire cars, and bring to the island.

Can anyone please help me, or direct me where to seek help!

Thanks.

an Old LOndoner,

Lexus Pcl 8811.

What is the VIN? If you look at the seatbelts they may have a manufacture date on them which will be a good indicator. Can't the guy you bought it from give you any details of it's history? I would be concerned if he can't provide the details you want :eerrrmm: hope it isn't stolen :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links