Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Crashed My Lexus Is200

ATEEK

the best thing to do is, TELL THE INSURANCE YOUR MUM WAS DRIVING THE CAR AT THE TIME OF CRASH....SO YOUR EXCESS WILL BE CHEAPER TO PAY!

AND AS FOR THE ACCIDENT....YOU NEED TO PRETEND THERE WAS ANOTHER CAR COMING AT YOU AND YOU HAD TO MOVE OUT THE WAY WHICH CAUSED YOU TO CRASH INTO A TREE.

ITS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE ANYTHING.

IT WAS AT NIGHT WASNT IT?

THE INSURANCE WILL PAY OUT AS THE SAME HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND.

Some great advice there, mate!- Rez89 guide on how to commit insurance fraud.

If I'm ever driving in Wirral I hope I don't run into you.

More than 50% insured drivers are commiting insurance fraud without knowing about it i.e. Not telling the actual milage they do..*ny optional extras,mods,

And the main one is people using their parents name as the poplicy holder....and the parents never drive the car!

If I was going to do insurance fraud I'd drive a car under my parents polciy but insurance companies start to charge more now!

My insurance is going to cost me £1800 on my own..which I am ready to pay!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rez89

THe advise you gave is wrong.

People like you and your friends is why we all pay so much insurance.

Just phone them, explain to them what happened.

Say you lost control,

take pictures.

Be honest.

as ibby and knitware say, just ring them, police dnt need to no if no one else was involved at all,

phone the insurance if you are named then you are covered, they will only pay out if you can prove it was a accident and you should be able to ring them for info without making a claim

but remeber insurance company like to get out of paying for anything

defintly dont say it was anyone else driving do not lie they will catch you out,

i assume it was on a 60mph road or somthing to loose controll/?

As others have said, all you have to do is ring the insurance company and tell them the truth and go from there, they will tell you how they want to proceed and then if it is good news then so be it if they have other news then you could ask for some advice on how/if you can pursuade them otherwise on here!!

DO NOT take advice from people about making up stories you will more than likely get found out then it's a whole world of ****!!

I wish you all the best, will be worth posting some pics as there are some good people on here who may be able to help!

police dnt need to no if no one else was involved at all

I thought you do have to inform the Police if you damage someone elses property/car?

Pictures needed buddy,

Are u thinking is it green & back end damage for a bonnet :whistling: sorry JK :blush:

Most wont give a courtesy car if it`s your own fault :crybaby:

So sorry for you bet your in bits

police dnt need to no if no one else was involved at all

I thought you do have to inform the Police if you damage someone elses property/car?

you do but he didn't, it was a tree he hit, it would only be things like cars, peopple, property, trafic lights, tele pols etc, other than that they only want to no if there is a obstruction in road etc

the best thing to do is, TELL THE INSURANCE YOUR MUM WAS DRIVING THE CAR AT THE TIME OF CRASH....SO YOUR EXCESS WILL BE CHEAPER TO PAY!

AND AS FOR THE ACCIDENT....YOU NEED TO PRETEND THERE WAS ANOTHER CAR COMING AT YOU AND YOU HAD TO MOVE OUT THE WAY WHICH CAUSED YOU TO CRASH INTO A TREE.

ITS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE ANYTHING.

IT WAS AT NIGHT WASNT IT?

THE INSURANCE WILL PAY OUT AS THE SAME HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND.

Some great advice there, mate!- Rez89 guide on how to commit insurance fraud.

If I'm ever driving in Wirral I hope I don't run into you.

More than 50% insured drivers are commiting insurance fraud without knowing about it i.e. Not telling the actual milage they do..*ny optional extras,mods,

And the main one is people using their parents name as the poplicy holder....and the parents never drive the car!

If I was going to do insurance fraud I'd drive a car under my parents polciy but insurance companies start to charge more now!

My insurance is going to cost me £1800 on my own..which I am ready to pay!

50%? im willing to put money on that being false also just because people get away with it, it diesnt mean you should be encouraging it, personally ive always had my own insurance in my own name as has my wife, my sister and my parents, with the minor exception of my mum who drove for ages on my dads policy but then they only had a single car and the insurance company new that.

Perhaps if you had taken out insurance in your own name you wouldnt be facing an 1800 quid bill now, at 23 I insured the lex for less than 500 quid with my missus on it who was only 18 and had be driving less than a year.

Encouraging people to break the law in anyway is conspiracy and just by writing these things could land you in the *****.

Perhaps if you had taken out insurance in your own name you wouldnt be facing an 1800 quid bill now, at 23 I insured the lex for less than 500 quid with my missus on it who was only 18 and had be driving less than a year.

£1800 is on my own...age 19..2years experience...fully comp!

Pictures needed buddy,

Are u thinking is it green & back end damage for a bonnet :whistling: sorry JK :blush:

Most wont give a courtesy car if it`s your own fault :crybaby:

So sorry for you bet your in bits

:whistling:

I only need a bonnet now!

:D

Just a quick tip, insurance companies read forums to help them in cases, come up with evidence, and generally nosey around.

I would certainly not start a post about your crash, or about mods that are not declared, also pictures of crashes or tips on how to commit insurance fraud.

Thats just me though. I wish you all the luck with your claim and future insurance.

Sam

very good point spank it, you never know who might work for elephant or the mib (no not will smith)on here, it was nice for your mum to put a private plate on her car that spells your name mate to say you're the 3rd driver, was that in exchange for the subs and amps you kindly put in for her and other little mods???? My mum loves a nice bit of jungle and drum and bass on the way to tesco. Also please don't think that an insurance company will not use private investigators to quiz your neighbours etc as to who actually drives the car. Oops

yesterday at around 11:50 i went for a drive, the conditions were wet and i lost controll of the back end and crashed into a tree.

i was just wondering if thers any insurance people who can help as i dont know if i am coverd for this and if it was my fault, i was not speeding however i think the car may be i writeoff i was the 3rd driver.

i was just wondering if i will get a courtacy car or a payout?

plz help

thank you

i will upload a pic of the car when possable and sorry for losing another lexus :crybaby:

ummmmmm maybe i am being thick but why ask people on the internet if you are covered....... YOU should know if you are covered for this or not!! read your insurance policy first, make sure you understand it ( you should have done this anyway) and give the company a call

Looks like the airbags have gone off?

Looking at the pics, I'd say that's a write off. Have you contacted the insurance company? What do they say?

sorry mate that car is dead along with it being the base model it wouldn't be worth fixing and if it was fixed it would prob never look the same again.i think you better start looking for a new car matey.

kam mate if you look at the steering wheel the airbags have gone off.

looks like a sore one its not a 30mph bump anyway. :whistling:

This will kinda cheer you up a bit....

all im gonna say is this was my previous IS200...in the snow+ice downhill..doing 20mph like the car had ice skates on.!!!!.AND it hit a lamp post.!.well just look at the pics.... :shutit: :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links