Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hsd Coilovers

Sheeldzy

I'm after a set, just wondering what people have experience of and I'm trying to see which'd suit me best. Really fancied HSDs but having looked at the group buy I'm tempted to just go for them but a monotube system would be better as I'm planning something big for the future...

Iv got a set of HSD's on my car and i cant fault them, car can sit like a tractor or it can drag its belly along the road, the difference between the hardest and softest settings is unreal too, set it to soft and it very comfortable, relaxed and smooth, set it to its hardest setting and u will feel every peice of chewing gum stuck to the road and realise just what a bollox job the UK does of looking after the road surface

I bought mines in the groupbuy so got them a tad cheaper, worth every penny id say :) BUY THEM ;)

Dave ones are normal HSD's i dont think they much of a difference anyway i bought HSD's coilovers yesterday and got them today they look very solid and very nice will be fitted on Tuesday will post pics up mate

• 5 months later...
Dave ones are normal HSD's i dont think they much of a difference anyway i bought HSD's coilovers yesterday and got them today they look very solid and very nice will be fitted on Tuesday will post pics up mate

i'm too looking at the hsd coilovers, they look good and nice to know some of u have them and have had no problems, what sort of drop can you go on the front, i've got 18's with an et 35 bit concerned tht i'll have problems?

any of you running similar et's and dropped on coilovers??