Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Little Help...

Got it finally.

so you got the charger fitted yet then ?

Charger is in as is all the pipe work and intercooler, had to weld one of the pipes up as it had pretty bad groove worn in it from Nath's A/C compressor. Still using the car for work so just left the throttle body pipe, bypass cable, belt and air box off so I can run around in it. Got a union for my clutch master cylinder coming on friday so I can get the air box on. All set for the weekend though. Can't wait.

Got it finally.

Charger is in as is all the pipe work and intercooler, had to weld one of the pipes up as it had pretty bad groove worn in it from Nath's A/C compressor. Still using the car for work so just left the throttle body pipe, bypass cable, belt and air box off so I can run around in it. Got a union for my clutch master cylinder coming on friday so I can get the air box on. All set for the weekend though. Can't wait.

What union ? i have one of the original parts if you need one ?

Got it finally.

Ordered 31416-42020 and got loads of pipe and T-pieces at work. That's all I need for removing the clutch res right?

Got it finally.

Ordered 31416-42020 and got loads of pipe and T-pieces at work. That's all I need for removing the clutch res right?

yes thats the bit mate :D

Got it finally.

Good stuff, does it just have a thread on one end for the master cylinder?

Got it finally.

No, its held in by the same pin the clutch res is held in place with :winky:

Got it finally.

yup, as gord says its held in with the Roll pin, that comes out of the old extended filler neck.

if its damaged though, dont try to re install it, as i will damage the holes it runs through, mosts decent motorfactors/iron mongers etc should be able to get the right size one, and it just presses back in

(i do have a small bag of them somewhere, but there boxed up ready to move.....)

Got it finally.

yup, as gord says its held in with the Roll pin, that comes out of the old extended filler neck.

if its damaged though, dont try to re install it, as i will damage the holes it runs through, mosts decent motorfactors/iron mongers etc should be able to get the right size one, and it just presses back in

(i do have a small bag of them somewhere, but there boxed up ready to move.....)

Thank you both very much. I'll be on here singing the chargers praises or cursing it to hell at the weekend. Either way you'll know how I get on.