Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Key Fob Batteries

Hey guys been a long time since I was here, but back for a quick bit of help needed my key fobs have both died thinking it's just Battery related not been changed in years, any1 got a part number for them, or know the size etc. Must they be from Lexus etc? anyone know prices I am beyond poor at the mo so this maybe sounding tight but things r that bad at the mo, I dont even use the car much as dont have petrol lol.. but I'd still like to alarm it ;) any help welcomed guys thanks..

Hey guys been a long time since I was here, but back for a quick bit of help needed my key fobs have both died thinking it's just battery related not been changed in years, any1 got a part number for them, or know the size etc. Must they be from Lexus etc? anyone know prices I am beyond poor at the mo so this maybe sounding tight but things r that bad at the mo, I dont even use the car much as dont have petrol lol.. but I'd still like to alarm it ;) any help welcomed guys thanks..

pm me your address mate and i'll send you two,got two in my tool box. :winky: :hocus-pokus:

Hey guys been a long time since I was here, but back for a quick bit of help needed my key fobs have both died thinking it's just battery related not been changed in years, any1 got a part number for them, or know the size etc. Must they be from Lexus etc? anyone know prices I am beyond poor at the mo so this maybe sounding tight but things r that bad at the mo, I dont even use the car much as dont have petrol lol.. but I'd still like to alarm it ;) any help welcomed guys thanks..

pm me your address mate and i'll send you two,got two in my tool box. :winky: :hocus-pokus:

You star mate, will be in touch :D

Yep- you need a CR1616 Battery. Get one from Maplin, eBay etc as they will be cheaper than Lexus. Looking back at a previous invoice Lexus charged me £8 for a Battery for my key, where as you can get 2 CR1616 batteries from eBay for 99p with free P&P!!!

Cheap CR1616 batteries on ebay!

took my keys to Lexus aberdeen and they changed em all for noting!! :winky: :hehe:

Yep- you need a CR1616 battery. Get one from Maplin, ebay etc as they will be cheaper than Lexus. Looking back at a previous invoice Lexus charged me £8 for a battery for my key, where as you can get 2 CR1616 batteries from ebay for 99p with free P&P!!!

Cheap CR1616 batteries on ebay!

Thanks for that link, ive just brought some.