Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Never Felt Pain Like It

ormi

well peeps spent a day with my bro polishing the cars i had taken the wife to her work as it was open day at the police station which means theirs no were to park(she was working 2 till midnight)got the cars looking amazing sat down had tea had a laugh watching xfactor all was well......

popped home took my dog a walk then went to pic up the wife got her home went to bed two hours later well look at the pics(100mph dash to a&e)

dsc00452hl.jpg

dsc00450ar.jpg

and the cause kidney stones!!the pain was that bad i got given 10mg of morphine!!!

the thing that got me threw it and put a smile on my face....as some of you knoe the wife is in the traffic and this is the car she was using last night......

dsc00446ss.jpg

shes used to driving evo x's audi s3,4's ant the lovely volvo t6(faster than the evo)last night it was a smart car. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well peeps spent a day with my bro polishing the cars i had taken the wife to her work as it was open day at the police station which means theirs no were to park(she was working 2 till midnight)got the cars looking amazing sat down had tea had a laugh watching xfactor all was well......

popped home took my dog a walk then went to pic up the wife got her home went to bed two hours later well look at the pics(100mph dash to a&e)

dsc00452hl.jpg

dsc00450ar.jpg

and the cause kidney stones!!the pain was that bad i got given 10mg of morphine!!!

the thing that got me threw it and put a smile on my face....as some of you knoe the wife is in the traffic and this is the car she was using last night......

dsc00446ss.jpg

shes used to driving evo x's audi s3,4's ant the lovely volvo t6(faster than the evo)last night it was a smart car. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My mum had Kidney stones a couple of months ago, so i fell for you as i saw the pain she was in. She's just been diagnosed with Gall stones now and is going into hospital this week to have her gall bladder removed. She said the gall stones feels like the kidney stones pains x100!

get well soon!

Had 3!......... seperated by several years between, pain is unbeleivable, last one I had to wait about an hour before they gave me the morphine.

Usually and hopefully you will pass it, apparently we do not drink enough fluids[ I can't drink beer!]

So drink plenty!

Mate I feel your pain.

Ive had stones twice and the pain is like nothing you could ever discribe and do the pain justice.

I know its probably too much info but when I had the first one I fell to my knees in pain and did the classic feital position on the floor (lol). I had to go to A&E and was asked for a urine sample which took about 15minutes to complete. When the nurse got it back the pot was red. (sorry bout the info there lol). Had the morphine, spent the night in the hospital and enjoyed the company of the two swedish nurses that looked after me. lol.

I was told to drink plenty of water and clear liquids, so ive opted for VODKA and lemonade. LOL.

Hope you dont have any more fella.

Ormi............... l really hope that you get fully recovered very soon.

For what it's worth you could try drinking bottled, still water (for example

'Evian') this will help to clear out your system...true, not very interesting,

but will help you...honest!

Safe driving

Barrie (Dr)