Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Part No's List

Scorpion

just as it says on the tin:not all parts, just say top 30 most popular.

Or is it to involving(chris will be busy) :lol:

as for 'goldies only' if thats to eliteist put it on general forum.

waddayathink peeps :whistling:

Pete

p.s Thanx for Chris for supplying part no's i needed

I'll second that suggestion
Bazza cast your vote man

ok ill third that :D

only problem with us all voting is the fact, chris is the one who will have to do it, i am sure he has better things to do with his time - like driving his new car (georgeous colour might i add B) )

but i know chris is a very amiable chap :)

I thought that if the club could take the top 30 requests

Da...Da...Da dadada...da da da da(sound like FLUFF FREEMAN)pop pickers

and they were listed,you would be sent to a page...........job done :P

just thought it would be helpful :mat:

P.S who told you its a gorgeous colour :shutit:

it was that man with the white stick was'nt it :yahoo:

Guys,

What sort of part No's are you looking for?

I have compiled a spreadsheet (sad I know) of part No's for various cosmetic enhancements and accessories, i.e. body kits, spoilers, black chrome headlamps etc. I also have a full parts list schematic for an IS300. And Chris being THE Parts No. bloke, has access to the complete parts list.

However, some of these part No’s aren't posted anywhere, even in GOLD, as they are used as an incentive to attract members to Join GOLD.

If you're looking for one of these part No's, currently all you have to do is just ask.

If however, your looking for the part No. for spares etc, then firstly, check out your car manual. Failing that then Chris, and on occasions myself, have always been more than willing to post the part no. when asked. Even for NON GOLD members.

Grim,the idea is a good one,rather than pester yourself or chris for no's

if there was a list(not every part)available we can search/get no's ourselves

owning a IS200 checking my manual does'nt give part no's for a 300 or LS430

i.e triple washers or clear indicator lenses?which fit on my car

if i asked for a part no for a body-kit before iv'e put it on everybody knows what im up too

so it ceases to be a surprise? plus if you need a standard part it makes you look good when

going into the parts dept....(you know)have you got one of those thingymajiggs thats next to the

wadyamacallit......can i have part no dg425-567 please!!!

It's just an idea......i know peeps on the team are more than willing to help out giving info

and your services will still be needed coz theres lots of parts!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links