Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Carbon Fiber Bonnet - Seibon

w481ggc

Gauging interest , if any body is interested in a group buy for a carbon bonnet for an IS200/300 :) 2 bonnets so far , please put your name down , the price new from seibon is £540 , but i have seen them cheaper £528 , seibon are reducing there price's in a few weeks time so i will shop around then and hope they are cheaper and i can ask "how much discount for ** amount of bonnets , these bonnets are expensive but are the best made for the price , be prepared to pay £400 plus .

Edited by w481ggc

without the group buy you can get them for £400 micromarc has one and so does vvprotocolvv and they paid £400.

how come they've got so expensive?

i think siebon maybe discontinuing them, i looked into a few bits for my is200 when i had it eyeids etc and found a lot of it had be discontinued.

well i will be interested. i am trying to organise a group buy aswell. well my cousin a offical seibon dealer phoned up seibon and they are £480 at the moment but going to be cheaper in a few weeks.

i am not too sure if there are going to stop doing the bonnet as most stuff they sell are going cheap.

i am expecting around £400 mark if there is 5 people.

without the group buy you can get them for £400 micromarc has one and so does vvprotocolvv and they paid £400.

how come they've got so expensive?

can you please tell me where they bought them from and how long ago , thanks .

well i will be interested. i am trying to organise a group buy aswell. well my cousin a offical seibon dealer phoned up seibon and they are £480 at the moment but going to be cheaper in a few weeks.

i am not too sure if there are going to stop doing the bonnet as most stuff they sell are going cheap.

i am expecting around £400 mark if there is 5 people.

sounds good to me :D , i think there is 3 of us so far .

think micro got his approx a year ago when he damaged his bonnet and vvprotocolvv has a post about his one here someplace.think he's had is about a year too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just got a word back from seibon they are reducing prices on there expensive products that are like £800 so they wont be reducing any prices on the lexus bonnet. its £500 delivered rrp is £540 plus postage

if anyone else could get cheaper then that would be perfect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...