Sign in to follow this  
Yates-Is200S

Alarm Keeps Going Off, Early Hours Of The Morning.

so if the alarm goes off, then what else could it be ?

Don't really know to be honest, but at least you'd know that you don't have to fork anything out for the interior sensors!

It could be a faulty door sensor or something though, so you'll need to rule things out one by one.

So let me get this straight... if i lock all the doors one by one manually and then lock the drivers door with they key alone.. then wouldnt the car still self lock itself? and activate the alarm anyway?

So let me get this straight... if i lock all the doors one by one manually and then lock the drivers door with they key alone.. then wouldnt the car still self lock itself? and activate the alarm anyway?

Lock itself? It definitely doesn't do that!

Once you park up, just open the drivers door and then hit lock on the switch on the door. That will lock all the doors except the drivers, then just get out, shut the door and lock the drivers with the key. Doors will be locked, but alarm will be off.

Simples :)

sorry to join this disscussion at tis late stage, but going back to the first reply you got, i also had this problem, went to dealers (aberdeen) and was given a choice of fixes, replace interior sensor at a cost of £200, or simply disconnect the interior sensor part of the alarm system there and then at no cost, i went for the latter, the guy went back to the car and did it in less than 2 minutes and sent me on my way, never had a problem again.

I vever followed him to the workshop so i dont know how he did it, but it an be done on the spot.