Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meet Up In Cambridgeshire

In this thread there was some interest in sorting out a meeting for us Cambridge area LS owners, and I thought it probably deserved a new thread.

I'm going to start off by suggesting Sunday the 1st of November. Does someone want to suggest a meeting place, maybe a pub with a good size car park?

OK looks like it might be a small meeting but not to worry. I'll get there for 3 and wait around in the car park for a while, or head indoors if it's raining.

Mine's the dark blue LS400 and I'll wear my black IMOC fleece so people can recognise me.

logo_phpBB.gif

:whistling:

Hope I didn't miss anyone, but I hung around till nearly 4 and there was no sign of another Lexus so I went home.

Maybe this would be more successful in the Spring, the weather was pretty crap today.

:whistling:

Hope I didn't miss anyone, but I hung around till nearly 4 and there was no sign of another Lexus so I went home.

Maybe this would be more successful in the Spring, the weather was pretty crap today.

I forgot the name of the pub didnt have the sat nav or my mobile with me, i had a ride around and found the Blue Lion and some other pub that down towards the river and recreation ground but it wasnt the Plough, the only Lexus i saw had a private plate and it was dark blue and that as i came out of the turning onto the Newmarket road near Bottisham / Fen Ditton turning.

Dont give up yet, maybe we need to push it a bit more next time..

Nothing as dramatic. I was conned (willingly) into helping girlfriend by painting this white tinted varnish onto her new toilet panelling. It needs 2 coats and would just not dry. It was also incredibly stiff and had to be brushed hard to cover as thinly so the grain would show through. I could not wait for the stuff to dry. The problem I had was painting the radiator cover box and the pierced ply screen. All those bloody little holes! it took ages. Next I felt so bad from the fumes in the smallest room, I was pretty ill so I did not get out after all. The fumes brought on migraines in her and her daughter too.

Perhaps disaster is an over exaggeration .....