Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys,

Im doing a project for uni about batterys and need to know the manufactures recommended specs on a GS300 Sport 1999 Battery... Info needed includes the CCA/ CC (which is the cold cranking amps), Ah (amp hours) and the overall dimensions. Any copies of official lexus documents which have this info on would be awsome, I was hoping I could find this information in my owners manual and was going to scan it but I cant seem to find it.

Cheers Guys

Gaz

P.S. Need this by friday :(

Have a Trip down to Halfords..................They will stock the Correct Replacement Battery ( I believe there Product is Made by Yuasa) All the Spec' will be on there charts & on the Battery itself!

..Once you have found the correct Type Code, you may be able to use the Net to get a more in depth Spec' on the Actual Battery Recommended.

Have a Trip down to Halfords..................They will stock the Correct Replacement Battery ( I believe there Product is Made by Yuasa) All the Spec' will be on there charts & on the Battery itself!

..Once you have found the correct Type Code, you may be able to use the Net to get a more in depth Spec' on the Actual Battery Recommended.

Thanks for your reply... the detials had to be from Lexus themselves which I obtained by e-mailing lexus and suprisingly they gave me the exact information of the originally equipped Battery which was nice of them. Thanks Again

Gaz

p.s. please see my new thread as I have another problem!