Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pop Up Headlamp Washers

Just noticed that one of the plastic pop up covers from the headlamp washers has disappeared. At first I thought it had been pinched but there is no damage or any marks on the bumper, and everything works OK except that the jet sprays in the wrong direction as the cover deflected the water back towards the headlamp.

I was wondering if you can just buy the plastic part and it just clips on or whether you need whole new unit and have it fitted at a garage.

Just noticed that one of the plastic pop up covers from the headlamp washers has disappeared. At first I thought it had been pinched but there is no damage or any marks on the bumper, and everything works OK except that the jet sprays in the wrong direction as the cover deflected the water back towards the headlamp.

I was wondering if you can just buy the plastic part and it just clips on or whether you need whole new unit and have it fitted at a garage.

Mate I am quite sure being a Lexus they will most likely quote you to replace the whole front end of the car..... LOL :whistling:

Lost mine a while back. £14 + VAT from Lexus Guildford. They just clip back in. If the whole assembly is required it is more like £179 + 3 hours labour. Have your paint code, they come ready painted.

Edit.. just checked and for the ls430 they are 16.3 euros. I cant imagine there wil be much difference on the IS 220.