Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone In The Mids Who Can Fit My Coilovers?

Yates-Is200S

have you had the geo done, the only aquard thing i can see is splitting the front A frame wishbone

ideally on the flatest ground you can get it on

Step 1- Measure the distance between the ground and the top of the fender, and record this measurement with the paper and pen. This will be your before measurement and will give you an idea of where you need to go.

Step 2- Raise the front of the vehicle using the jack and secure the vehicle on jack stands. Make sure the vehicle is solidly on the jacks before you work on the car.

Step 3- Turn the coilover wrench provided with your coilovers either up or down depending on which direction you want the vehicle to go. If you want the car to have a lower center of gravity, turn it down. If you want it higher, go the opposite direction.

Step 4- Lower the vehicle off the jack stands and remeasure the distance from your fender to the ground. Ideally, you want both fenders to be the same height.

Step 5- Repeat the process if your numbers don't match, or if you still need to fine-tune the height.