Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi! does anyone know if there are any dealers in Uk supplying the INGs or WALD bodykit for the Lexus 450h? I just brought the car second hand... i am quite impressed with it by performance by disappointted on the mpg. There is also tapping noises i was very srprised about... very irritating!!

Any suggestion?

Disappointed with the MPG????

Im impressed to say how fast the car is how many MPG i get. On a long trip i can normally get around 30MPG, which isnt bad to say it will go beyond 155MPH and can keep with M3's ;)

Regarding body kits i dont, mines got the sport kit on (hence its a GS450H Sport) which just has a slightly different front bumber and a few other bits

Disappointed with the MPG????

Im impressed to say how fast the car is how many MPG i get. On a long trip i can normally get around 30MPG, which isnt bad to say it will go beyond 155MPH and can keep with M3's ;)

Regarding body kits i dont, mines got the sport kit on (hence its a GS450H Sport) which just has a slightly different front bumber and a few other bits

I was wondering what you was expecting with regards to MPG! Like the above says, 5.6 to 60 MPH and 155MPH (limited) top speed, a big family luxury saloon and all the driving aids. Achieving over 30MPG is outstanding.

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it outstanding but it's impressive for a car like this. Only reason I say that is that a BMW 530i is not that far off the performance or economy, without any of the fancy hybrid tech.

As for bodykits, try PMing Aquanuke, he got a wald bodykit for his SC430 so must be aware of suppliers :)

Yeah I've seen that before, not sure if it's on the road or on a dyno? Either way, the GS450h does have that advantage and seemingly constant acceleration due to the electric motors and the CVT.

Yeah.

Despite the figures on paper, it does keep with a lot of cars which it shouldn't do. I managed to keep the same distance from an M3 the other week, and he slowed off just to have a look what i was driving.

Thats the best thing i think about the GS, the constant acceleration

Yeah.

Despite the figures on paper, it does keep with a lot of cars which it shouldn't do. I managed to keep the same distance from an M3 the other week, and he slowed off just to have a look what i was driving.

Thats the best thing i think about the GS, the constant acceleration

Watch out for those C630 Mercs , I got wupped by one !

A quick note on ecconomy during the winter, I'm getting about 30 mpg now, compared with about 35 in the summer. Lights, heated seats, AC, ice and snow stuck to every surface spoiling aerodynamics and adding weight, engine and tyres slower to warm up.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...