Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance

Hey guys,

Its that great time of year where my insurace is due, I know that everyone uses confused.com etc but does anyone know any lesser known firms who are good. Im a 25yo car sales man so it puts the premium up a bit age and job dont help. Best so far is 613 fully comp.

Cheers Guys

that's not bad,

don't forget to try the ones not on the "compare.com" such as directline and a few others.

some times it works out a little better.

Good luck

or ask your company to add your name on to their business insurance (cost difference is very little)

I had a bump and wrote off my beloved Subaru Legacy B4 import so lost my no claims (plus I had less than 2 years driving experience and 6 points at the time), then bought my IS200 with the insurance money and by far the best quote I got was from Hastings Direct although they havent been great with other quotes I've tried getting when I've looked at cars. Best advice is shop around as much as possible

Try Sky Insurance affiliatted with LOC they saved me bucket loads on my best qoute and service is friendly and down to earth

thaks guys,

Il give sky a ring in the morning and see what they say ive done all the go compare etc and 613 is still my best if sky cant match it guess il go for that,

Is bound to hurt the old bank balance as ive just taxed it aswell never mind

Thanks

been looking at buying a second car recently and aviva were the best deal to be had for me, but i'm the wrong side of 30 with 9 yrs no - claims,

but you will just have to take a night out of your life and trawl thru the net, will be worth it if it saves you some cash.

I renewed mine on sat, insurance has gone up in the last yr or so. When i got my is200 over a yr ago it cost me £380 fully comp 2yrs NCB with adrain flux. When i got my letter in the post it had gone up to £520 with 3yrs NCB. With a bit ringing around the best quote was with SKY £420, so went back to adrain flux and they droped the price down to £402. To be honest iam little miffed that its more than last year but still not a bad quote.

So i would recommend adrain flux, sky and chris knotts is also a good one.