Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Supercharger Kit

You were talking about Beams didn't you?

just before X-mas I almost bought a beams kit for my car. with absolutely everything that was needed, alot cheaper than the TTE SC kit!

I've considered it, but never gotten any further. A supercharger kit is a lot more simple when selling the car and so on. Where could you get that from then?

The only reason I didn't go for it then was the payment method the seller wanted...

But I see your point, a supercharger kit is a lot more simple when selling the car. TTE also supply TÜV documents so to get the car registered with the kit should be possible. If he accept my offer, my goal is to have the car 100% road legal with this kit. B)

Rob:I have never seen Beams logo on anything else than the 4th gen 3sge engines found in altezza, mr2 and celica. The stickers are available in the toyota dealership, so in theory I could also place it on my girlfriends Yaris, would that make it a marketing hype? But yeah, it's just a fancy name for the engine, I agree with that.

he's right mate it is found on the 6 cylinder too i'll dig out a photo,and its not just a sticker..

here it is

beams2000.jpg

heres an other

dsc00027ci7.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links