Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Questionnaire

bradders

Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire, it is very much appreciated.

Thanks Stacey, It isnt a nice piece of work to take on but chosing it on Lexus has definitely made it more enjoyable.

Iceman - The piece of work is based on understanding the need for branding within the car industry and trying to understand why Lexus sells so few cars in relation to its competitors. By answering the questionnaire, i should be able to understand whether the problem lies within the brand image, or whether its mainly as a result of little awareness of the Lexus brand or a combination of the two!

Cheers :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire, it is very much appreciated.

Thanks Stacey, It isnt a nice piece of work to take on but chosing it on Lexus has definitely made it more enjoyable.

Got as far as the proposal then had to jack it in... hoping to go back and finish my degree at some point (money permitting lol)

Hi Guys,

Iceman - The piece of work is based on understanding the need for branding within the car industry and trying to understand why Lexus sells so few cars in relation to its competitors. By answering the questionnaire, i should be able to understand whether the problem lies within the brand image, or whether its mainly as a result of little awareness of the Lexus brand or a combination of the two!

Cheers :)

I assume you mean the UK brand? As in the US it's really seen as one of the best