Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sage Instant Accounts

Rikos

Hello all,

Long time no speak. I hope everyone is well and still enjoying their motors.

I still miss mine :crybaby:

I need some help with a problem on Sage Instant Accounts. For some reason the date format has changed to MM/DD/YYYY instead of DD/MM/YYYY. Does anyone know how to change this, i cant seem to find anywhere to alter and have tried help and manual.

Thank you

Rik

9 times out of 10 when a Windows program has the date set to the wrong format, it's because the OS itself has the regional settings wrong. Try going into Control Panel, Regional Options and check every tab and button in there. Something is probably set to US settings, instead of UK.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys thank you for the replies, yes it was the regional settings on the computer!! Bloody thing but all sorted now thank you.

Although i did have to redo lot's of postings because it didnt turn the dates around that i'd already posted and so where wrong.....doh!

I knew i couldnt escape my past :unsure:

I'm good thanks guys, yeah sold the IS ........ reluctantly. Am doing too many miles so a week so needed something cheaper to run, just got a 1.4 Fiesta 02 plate but i must admit it has been spot on for the last year and a half. Cost me nothing on MOT's and a wheel bearing for £50. Do miss the lex though, mainly the sound of the engine :crybaby:

Apart from that, i am buying a house this year hopefully and also got engaged last September, getting married next June so it's all go ha ha

How's things with you two?

You still in the UK Parthiban?

Well I still got the IS200- its now 9.5 years old and its done 132k now! Sails through every mot without an advisory! Pretty much decided to keep the IS200 now until it falls apart.

We bought our house 4 years ago (3 bed detctached, houses are a bit cheaper up here in Yorkshire). The missus and I are hoping to start a family soon.

Do you think you will ever come back to another IS200 or even to another Lexus?

Family ...... thats next on my list after marriage :lol:

We will be buying down east midlands way as thats where most of our friends and family, just got to save the rest of a deposit up and then hopefully get a mortgage.

Glad your lex is doing well, they are great cars. I think i'll definately be back, wouldnt mind an IS250 or diesel but am tempted by a hybrid GS.