12 replies to this topic

#1 MJM444

MJM444

• Gold Members
  • 80 posts
  • Lexus: LS400 MkIV 1998

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:34 PM

Hi

Does anybody know where I can obtain the centre Logo for LS400 MKIV standard alloy wheels I have two missing think they may have been removed by some towrag as they both appear to have been lost at the same time, too much of a coincidence

MJM 444

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 steve-bedford

steve-bedford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Lexus: 99 Lexus LS400 Series IV DHP

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:04 PM

Assuming you mean the 16" wheel and not the 17" DHP alloy then you could try Pete to see if he still has them:

[url="http://"%20<a%20href="http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=49992&pid=576512&mode=threaded&start=#entry576512""%20target="_blank">http://www.lexusowne...ind...try576512"</a>"]http://www.lexusowne...rt=#entry576512[/url]

#3 Redsteve

Redsteve

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • 221 posts
  • Name: Steve
  • Lexus: LS400 MK IV DHP
  • Year: 2000

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:31 PM

Hi

Does anybody know where I can obtain the centre Logo for LS400 MKIV standard alloy wheels I have two missing think they may have been removed by some towrag as they both appear to have been lost at the same time, too much of a coincidence

MJM 444

Hello,
I have a brand new set of four centre caps that don't fit my 17" wheels.
I am only at King's Lynn, so less than an hour away from you, if you want them you can have them for 10.

Redsteve.

#4 MJM444

MJM444

• Gold Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:59 PM

Hi

MJM 444

Hello,
I am only at King's Lynn, so less than an hour away from you, if you want them you can have them for 10.

Redsteve.

Hi there
I* have an appointment at QEH on Friday will any body be in so that I can pick them up i.e. for 10.00

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

#5 MJM444

MJM444

• Gold Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

Hi

MJM 444

Hello,

Redsteve.

Hi there
I* have an appointment at QEH on Friday will any body be in so that I can pick them up i.e. for 10.00

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

Hi Redsteve

Have sent you a private message with my Email address

Thanks

MJM444

#6 MJM444

MJM444

• Gold Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hi

MJM 444

Hello,

Redsteve.

Hi there

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

Hi Redsteve

Thanks

MJM444

Hi Steve

Thanks for all the trouble you took but unfortunately as pointed out to your wife the centere discs you were offering were not suitable for my LS400 MKIV but I appreciate you help

Mike
MJM444

Hi All
From the above yiou will see I am still looking for some wheel logos or centre caps I have uploade a photo of my model - any assistance would be appreciated

MJM444

#7 MJM444

MJM444

• Gold Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

027.JPG

Hi

MJM 444

Hello,

Redsteve.

Hi there

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

Hi Redsteve

Thanks

MJM444

Hi Steve

Thanks for all the trouble you took but unfortunately as pointed out to your wife the centere discs you were offering were not suitable for my LS400 MKIV but I appreciate you help

Mike
MJM444

Hi All
From the above yiou will see I am still looking for some wheel logos or centre caps I have uploade a photo of my model - any assistance would be appreciated

MJM444

Sorry having trouble loading attachment

#8 david_hornet27

david_hornet27

• Gold Members
  • 79 posts
  • Lexus: LS400 Mk 4

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

027.JPG

Hi

MJM 444

Hello,

Redsteve.

Hi there

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

Hi Redsteve

Thanks

MJM444

Hi Steve

Mike
MJM444

Hi All

MJM444

Sorry having trouble loading attachment

Wow! Looks exactly like my LS! I am also missing a logo from one of my wheels so let me know if you find a supplier/

Cheers,
David

#9 simontaylor

simontaylor

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • 452 posts
  • Lexus: LS 400 Mk-III 1995 Gold.
  • Year: 1995

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:19 AM

Can some one load a picture of what they are missing, the rest of us are blind to it all.

#10 M.IQBAL

M.IQBAL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Lexus: 1998 Lexus LS400 MK IV

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:30 AM

I have used a usa company hubcapzone.com in the past without any problems - thy have some in stock at the moment. Im assuming yor are after hubcaps and not just the Lexus logo which is attatched to the centre of the cap.

#11 MJM444

MJM444

• Gold Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:41 AM

lexus_wheel_1.jpg lexus_wheel_2.jpg

Can some one load a picture of what they are missing, the rest of us are blind to it all.

Have loaded attached pictures to help describe my requirements

#12 david_hornet27

david_hornet27

• Gold Members
  • 79 posts
  • Lexus: LS400 Mk 4

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

I have used a usa company hubcapzone.com in the past without any problems - thy have some in stock at the moment. Im assuming yor are after hubcaps and not just the Lexus logo which is attatched to the centre of the cap.

Good site, but $40 plus shipping is more than I was expecting. :ohmy: Thanks anyway though. Might just try the local scrappy...

#13 Redsteve

Redsteve

Advanced Member

• Gold Members
  • 221 posts
  • Name: Steve
  • Lexus: LS400 MK IV DHP
  • Year: 2000

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:25 AM

Hi Steve

Mike
MJM444

No problem chap, I am just sorry they were the wrong type for you.

Steve.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have