Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

Does anybody know where I can obtain the centre Logo for LS400 MKIV standard alloy wheels I have two missing think they may have been removed by some towrag as they both appear to have been lost at the same time, too much of a coincidence

MJM 444

Hi

Does anybody know where I can obtain the centre Logo for LS400 MKIV standard alloy wheels I have two missing think they may have been removed by some towrag as they both appear to have been lost at the same time, too much of a coincidence

MJM 444

Hello,

I have a brand new set of four centre caps that don't fit my 17" wheels.

I am only at King's Lynn, so less than an hour away from you, if you want them you can have them for £10.

Redsteve.

Hi

MJM 444

Hello,

I am only at King's Lynn, so less than an hour away from you, if you want them you can have them for £10.

Redsteve.

Hi there

I* have an appointment at QEH on Friday will any body be in so that I can pick them up i.e. for £10.00

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

Hi

MJM 444

Hello,

Redsteve.

Hi there

I* have an appointment at QEH on Friday will any body be in so that I can pick them up i.e. for £10.00

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

Hi Redsteve

Have sent you a private message with my Email address

Thanks

MJM444

Hi

MJM 444

Hello,

Redsteve.

Hi there

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

Hi Redsteve

Thanks

MJM444

Hi Steve

Thanks for all the trouble you took but unfortunately as pointed out to your wife the centere discs you were offering were not suitable for my LS400 MKIV but I appreciate you help

Mike

MJM444

Hi All

From the above yiou will see I am still looking for some wheel logos or centre caps I have uploade a photo of my model - any assistance would be appreciated

MJM444

post-9019-1268415747.jpg

Hi

MJM 444

Hello,

Redsteve.

Hi there

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

Hi Redsteve

Thanks

MJM444

Hi Steve

Thanks for all the trouble you took but unfortunately as pointed out to your wife the centere discs you were offering were not suitable for my LS400 MKIV but I appreciate you help

Mike

MJM444

Hi All

From the above yiou will see I am still looking for some wheel logos or centre caps I have uploade a photo of my model - any assistance would be appreciated

MJM444

Sorry having trouble loading attachment

post-9019-1268415747.jpg
Hi

MJM 444

Hello,

Redsteve.

Hi there

Thanks for your help

MJM 444

Hi Redsteve

Thanks

MJM444

Hi Steve

Mike

MJM444

Hi All

MJM444

Sorry having trouble loading attachment

Wow! Looks exactly like my LS! I am also missing a logo from one of my wheels so let me know if you find a supplier/

Cheers,

David

I have used a usa company hubcapzone.com in the past without any problems - thy have some in stock at the moment. Im assuming yor are after hubcaps and not just the Lexus logo which is attatched to the centre of the cap.

I have used a usa company hubcapzone.com in the past without any problems - thy have some in stock at the moment. Im assuming yor are after hubcaps and not just the Lexus logo which is attatched to the centre of the cap.

Good site, but $40 plus shipping is more than I was expecting. :ohmy: Thanks anyway though. Might just try the local scrappy...

Hi Steve

Mike

MJM444

No problem chap, I am just sorry they were the wrong type for you.

Steve.