Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Meeting Bonn/rhein-sieg 2010 In Germany

pascha

Our Lexus Plan of Events:

03.07.10: make sure you have checked in by 11 o'clock at the hotel.

Depart on the Tour at 11:30. First stop is to the beer garden in Brühl, arriving there around 12:15 clock. (Its called Biergarten however we will not drink beer there, this comes later).

We will stop here for Lunch to relax for about 90 minutes.

At 14:00 depart Brühl heading for Bedburg and the car museum (www.rosengarten-museum.de), Entrance Fee is about € 3.00. You can also stop for coffee and/or cake. (optional)

Evening buffet starts at about 18:30. Wine sampling will start around 20:00 hours including wine testing (A good selection of locally produced dry/semidry and sweet red wine).

04.07.10 Breakfast and checkout.

Where are we staying? In Germany's smallest wine producing area, the Ahr valley in the village of Altenahr. The address is 53505 Altenahr, Brückenstr. 2 (www.hotelzur-post.de)

There is no problem for those who are arriving on the Friday (02.07.10) .This will give you more time to sample the local wines or beer before the Saturday trip. There will of course be an aditional accomodation cost.

Children are always welcome to our family tours.

Day guests are also welcome.

Cost: For the stay from Saturday to Sunday, is 57,40 €. per person, This includes the evening buffet, the wine tasting, accommodation in a double room and breakfast. A single room supplement is payable at € 10.00. Lunch during the tour will cost about 10,00 € in Brühl paid separately.

Registration and Booking: Please book directly with the hotel by email to info@hotelzur-post.de, also cc: lexus@paschmail.de or telephone 0049 2643 931-0 Reference: LEXUS Meet !!!!! Hotel rates have been negotiated for Lexus Members.

If you do make a reservation directly by phone please kindly email lexus@paschmail.de so that I can keep track of the numbers. Also for those who wish to relax and have cake in Bedburg please inform me so that "Grandma" can stock up on her cake in advance.

I hope, that we are able to say welcome to LOX UK members as we did in the last 4 years.

Rainer Pasch

(pascha)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...