Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Is She Worth ?

OK so after much thought Ive decided I need to sell my IS200 :crybaby:

Having to do more commuting to work with her just isn't viable now , so will be on the lookout for a diesel of some kind.

I was wondering if any of you could tell me how much shes gonna be worth, as webuyanycar's valuation of £2700 seems way off

Quick low down is

85,000 on the clock - Full Lexus Service history - me being the last owner for nearly 3 years.

Since ive had it ive spent nearly £2000 in Lexus coventry having cambelt+tensioner, discs all round etc ( have all invoices )

All usual sport spec inc sport grill

interior in good condition as is body work - except for some stonechips in front.

im having the wheels fully refurbed as they were slightly corroded.

11 months MOT and 2 months TAX.

I was thinking around £4000 private or £3000 trade in - is this reasonable?

is there a section for members selling cars?

thanks in advance,

Lloyd

it might be worth paying to be a goldie and advertising it on here - to be honest people looking for a lex will pay good money for a nice one with lexus service history - just gives you that little bit of peace of mind as im sure most potential buyers are aware that repair bills on poorly maintained lexus can be ferocious - also as you have all oem parts the reliability factor you pass on should be second to none - good luck mate

i dont know much about lexus models as im new to them but i know they have become very cheap mines metalic blue with full service history 2001 x reg like yours suffers stone chips upfront and odd mark here and there but mines done 115000 i payed £2000 straight for mine like i said dont know if this helps just i purchased mine the other week and have been looking at them for a while

it might be worth paying to be a goldie and advertising it on here - to be honest people looking for a lex will pay good money for a nice one with lexus service history - just gives you that little bit of peace of mind as im sure most potential buyers are aware that repair bills on poorly maintained lexus can be ferocious - also as you have all oem parts the reliability factor you pass on should be second to none - good luck mate

yes true, might consider getting the stone chips sorted so shes sorted, but only if i could get top buck for her.

The best thing is that the next service is only an intermediate around £200 from the dealer so the service next yea would be cheap.

Its such a dilemma, was considering a 2nd car, just a runabout. but then its paying 2 lots of tax, 2 lots on insurance and defeats the object

i dont know much about lexus models as im new to them but i know they have become very cheap mines metalic blue with full service history 2001 x reg like yours suffers stone chips upfront and odd mark here and there but mines done 115000 i payed £2000 straight for mine like i said dont know if this helps just i purchased mine the other week and have been looking at them for a while

thats a good deal, My first Is i bought was a black SE. had 130,000 on the clock, i paid £5000 6 years ago, was an X reg, drove like a dream. wish i could keep mine : (

i love it mate not the fastest thing by far but drives like a new car im like a budget pimp lol my mates dad had 3 when they was not to old he was telling me something like £20000 back then and when you think about it it wasnt even that long ago

i love it mate not the fastest thing by far but drives like a new car im like a budget pimp lol my mates dad had 3 when they was not to old he was telling me something like £20000 back then and when you think about it it wasnt even that long ago

Yeah, i will definatly have a another in the future , so much better than any beamer or merc

my mates dad had 3 when they was not to old he was telling me something like £20000 back then and when you think about it it wasnt even that long ago

Yeah that's right, a new IS200 would have cost £21/£22k new- a new BMW 320i (E46) spec'd up to the same level of a IS200 would have cost £26-£30k! You got/get more bang for your bucks with a IS200.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links