Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forum Design Update

kev dood

I notice that we now have a new forum design - nice ... in some ways, but I was wondering if there was a way of compressing the sizes and spaces down - it now looks like a 5yr olds Windows XP page with massive spaces between lines and topics etc.

The nice thing about the old one was that it was fairly compressed so you could see lots of topic lines on a page before having to scroll down. Now the font might still be small, but there are huge spaces above and below each line before the topic "box" if you like finishes.

Is there anyway to change any of this as it looks a bit odd at the mo!

ta

cheers muchly. Just everything looks a bit "big" at the moment, needlessly so.

Ah, just spotted a bug too. I just cliked on the add reply link - iniitially came up with fast reply and then changed to the big reply bit! Has fast reply gone now?

Also, seems to add quote of previous post a lot into your reply which you then have to delete.

Overall though, new design is nice - good work.

changed the text spacing.

Fast reply may not be switched on, will check.

You shouldnt get quotes in your reply. I dont get this unless i pressed the quote button

See - I get it when I press the reply button!! :)

How about the spacing on all the forum bits/topics, i.e spacing around that?

Or is this in progress?

just checked, the quotes are if you click reply on my post. below that is a bigger button which does it without quotes.

Just takes time to get used to the functions, the whole thing has been rewritten.

ahh, I see, yes you are right! hehe. But fast reply would be a nice thing to have back at somepoint too.

Also, in one of Steves other posts in a different section, he mentioned about a REPORT and TOP button at the bottom left under avatar. I only see a report button and no top.

sod it - just noticed the fast reply bit at the bottom of the page!! grrrr - I must be getting old.

However, could it be moved to above the advert banner?

will work that out later on, the text on that will change slightly to be more easier to read.

Ther be will be quite a few tweaks to the whole site over the next month, so expect all the buggy bits to be fixed. most of the day has been spent fixing the gallery.. that was fiddly.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links