Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc On The Iphone

TigerFish

Nice work on the forum upgrade guys.

I used to use LOC whilst on the train to London using my Iphone. I found yesterday when I tried it that the way it come sup on the Iphone is like a plain text version of the site (like the old Lo-Fi versions). As a result, there is no "new posts" button so it is pretty much unusable unless you go into each sub forum to look at everything. Is there a simple way round this to get the proper full website to come up, or do I give up using it on the Iphone?

Cheers

Strange. The old site always worked fine, just the one that didn't, I'll check again later.

I am having the same problem on my Iphone. It's a shame cause it was something to pass away the time when I was away fom my PC.

As TegerFish say's it just shows up as plain text and a lot of the buttons are missing e.g. see new posts.

It could be that the new site uses flashplayer and as we all know that dosen't work on the Iphone!!!

Dave.

We may release an Iphone app at some point just to show latest topics, it will still be in basic colors but thats cool for smart phone users.

The Iphone will use our lo-fi as standard, only this lo-fi allows you to now post through an Iphone.

Just as a experiemnet try and access this link on your Iphone

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=active

that is the latest posts link.

• 2 weeks later...