Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Front Lip Or Similar

lexdavis

• 4 months later...

Can't you get the TTE bumper direct from dealerships then?

I'm in love with the bumper already and I don't even own a car to fit it to yet!

You can but they are not cheap :(

There was a thread recently about a company (on eBay I think) doing replicas of the TTE stuff and from those who bought it the general consensus was that the quality was very good.

Worth searching for the thread :)

Not cheap is:

Body exterior Styling kit R Front bumper-no h'lamp washer PZ439-C0430-00 £315.78 £371.04

Body exterior Styling kit R Front bumper-with h'lamp washr PZ439-C0431-00 £422.22 £496.11

The price on the end is the inc VAT price, so 4-500 quid basically if you want a brand new one from Lexus...

Try searching eBay with IS200 Sport Front Bumper or Aero front bumper or variations on that theme... that's how I found mine :D (Although actually ormi found it for me and I just won it) :lol:

A lot of sellers don't know it's the TTE styling bumper so list it as IS200 sport bumper etc...

Good shout Parthiban... well spotted :)

You'll note, no mention of it being the TTE bumper anywhere...

Yep bad advertising makes people not notice what it is, that's exactly how I got my TTE bumper for £45 :winky:

• 1 month later...